You hoo... Calling Liquid Patent Mahale Owners!

1. Hello Liquid Lucky owners,:wlae:

How is the liquid patent working for you?
    I thought it was kind of stiff when I first looked at it and wonder how it is to wear on a daily basis?
    Does it kind of flatten out a bit or does the base stay pretty wide?

Anyone have a Sage?
    Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a modeling pic if someone does.:tup::tup:

THANK YOU!!

2. Well, if my order actually goes through, I just bought a sage liquid patent Mahala...I'm dying to get it and holding my breath that something doesn't go wrong! If I ever get it, I'll let you know! Looks beautiful though!

3. Oh congrats!!!!
    Thats the one thats tempting me now!
    I love the plum, but already have two JC patents in burgandy and I think the sage is looking gorgeous!

4. Lady chinadoll - I have the LPS Cognac Mahala, and yes it is stiffer than the calf. Modern patent is made using a plastic, or if you like a better word, lol, *polymer* coating applied to the leather. The material is more rigid to begin with. I notice my LPS does hold it's shape more than the poppy calf. But once I have my stuff in it, the bag does weigh down a little. When worn it does NOT look like a big weird wedge. I think you would like it, don't worry. Also, I have not had any issues with peeling or cracking...this is great quality patent.

5. I had:crybaby:a LP cognac..... I loved this bag, but I don't think I used it long enough to actually break it in. I feel like if I had used it every day, it would have softened up a little, but I got the EB Mahala around the same time, and just kind of fell in love with the softer Mahala. Although - you can not even compare the color and wow factor of the Liquid Patent bags. I still can't believe I don't have it anymore, but my credit card needed a little reprive! As much as I loved it, I found myself loving it for a day or two, and then switching back to my calf. I did hang it for awhile with a little bit of weight in the bottom of it, and it definitely started to get a better shape - less wide at the bottom.
    Either way - the LP Mahala is to die for - If I could have afforded both, I would so have kept it. And - btw - I just saw the "sage/bone" color yesterday IRL and it's just as stunning! Really a great bag.... in fact gets me to thinking.... :smile:
    Good luck!