You have earned it! BALENCIAGA RAOK!!!

I would like to see us relax the 500 post minimum for those people that have been a member here for a certain length of time. Certainly there are some great contributors to this thread that don't post constantly. I think that these ladies/gentlemen should allowed to participate. I'm not sure what a fair length would be, but perhaps 5 or 6 months?

i agree ;)

i'm in if i'm allowed! :angel:

This is a great idea. I have participated in Secret Santa on another message board for the past few years and it's been SO much fun! We used Elfster too and it was a breeze.
Just one question- $40 per gift or throughout the entire RAOK span?

This is a great idea. I have participated in Secret Santa on another message board for the past few years and it's been SO much fun! We used Elfster too and it was a breeze.
Just one question- $40 per gift or throughout the entire RAOK span?

Yeah, this is the question I have! I kind of think it's $40 for the month of August rather than $40 per gift, since there's no restriction as to how often you send your gifts to your buddy. Am I right?:confused1:

Yeah, this is the question I have! I kind of think it's $40 for the month of August rather than $40 per gift, since there's no restriction as to how often you send your gifts to your buddy. Am I right?:confused1:

I just sent you a PM tooshies please IGNORE it. I got myself so confused. The limit is $40 for the month :smile: as it is a trial, if it is a success then we can make limits higher later in the year :smile: sorry for confusing you!

oooh i'm in too!

but does anyone else feel that it would be more fun to have someone from a different country, since these are small gifts and all we might end up getting something we normally couldn't get near us? and with the price limit there wouldn't be a customs issue either, not even for the eu :wtf: