You guys aren't "good" enough

1. :cursing: Ugh! I sold a Burberry purse on eBay. Buyer got remorse when she got the purse and started making excuses for it. Among one of the many non-valid excuses, she called it a fake. I told her I would try to find the receipt for it (some 6+ years ago) among my credit card statements if I still had it. I also told her to come here for unbiased opinions on the authenticity of it.

She said, "Oh please! Those no-life people are probably all your friends and you all are in on it together to sell these fakes to unsuspecting buyers who get taken by your scams. No thank you! I don't intend to waste my time on the Purse Forum, the eBay Forum or any other forum you recommend me going to. You are all up to no good, and nobody's word on any of these forums is true or good."

Her message went on for a while but that's how it started out. Neg for sure! I told her to send the purse back and I'll give her her money back. She still hasn't sent it yet. 2 days already and the emails keep coming and no mention or replies to my queries about the purse getting sent back. :cursing:

2. Oh dear, I am so sorry!

Those were awful things to say! Good luck to you on getting this all worked out!!!

3. Those no-life people are probably all your friends and you all are in on it together to sell these fakes to unsuspecting buyers who get taken by your scams. No thank you! I don't intend to waste my time on the Purse Forum, the Ebay Forum or any other forum you recommend me going to. You are all up to no good, and nobody's word on any of these forums is true or good."
    Hmmmm....Do I know you Nova?..."Nope"...Do you know me?.."I dont think we've ever met"...so this person thinks we're all in on this:confused1:. Probably thinks the gov't is tapping her computer and phone lines too...:p May want to keep her emails on file...just in case she files some crazy claim, but lets hope not. Hope everything goes ok for you....I'll give you a :tup: and and a phooey on the buyer.

4. Wow, she's a little out there...I am thinking she wants you to refund her first, and then she can keep the bag too. Maybe you can post this in the ebay forum, if you don't have a good idea already, on what to do now.

5. Exactly! I don't think I've ever revealed my selling ID on any boards, so it's impossible for anyone to side with me on a biased basis.

LOL at the gov't tapping her computer and phone lines. :lol:

I've been using the ebay's email system because she sounds like she's going to file a claim against me with PayPal but that means she would definitely have to return the purse to me. I just hope she doesn't use and wear it down and then decide to return it. :crybaby:

6. What a crazy ^%&$#! Did you ask her to send it back with delivery confirmation? Have you left feedback for her yet? I'm sorry this happened to you. There are some really rude people out there who really ruin the whole ebay experience...:cursing:

7. Oh gosh, does this loser know that there are probably 100,000 people on this forum????

I dont like it when people try to look for excuses when they get an item and changed their mind. I know I have bought things and wished I didnt, but I certainly dont take it out on the seller.

Hopefully she will go away!! You should pm me her ebay name so I can block her from any of my auctions LOL.

8. lol - yeah it's all a big conspiracy!! Stick to your guns & just have her return it & block her from all your auctions - or put the burden on her to prove it's fake since it isn't.

9. I would not give her money back...let her go ahead and neg you if she wants. You can neg her right back. Stand behind your authentic bag...if you take it back she will see it as an admission of selling fakes. I am sick and tired of being held captive by unreasonable buyers. I have had a very similar situation happen to me and my response to the buyer was: I have absolutely no intention of refunding you anything. I stand behind the authenticity of this bag (also happened to be Burberry). Take it to Burberry for authenticiation and give me proof it is fake and then we can talk. If you want to neg me, bring it on. Guess what? Never heard from her again.

10. Yes, all 100,000 users on this board is in on it with me to scam her. She is definitely blocked. PM? How do I PM someone? Good point, I'll put it on her to prove it's a fake. I'm getting so irked with pushy buyers. :sad:

11. I would tell her that you would be happy to take the bag back no problem!!
    Along with the refund I will be sending you a PROZAC!!:nuts:

12. I wonder too if your buyer thought she could complain and get a discount. I noticed a lot of buyers are asking for discounts after the fact. I'm assuming it's because sellers offer them instead of starting from scratch. Buyers seem to be taking advantage of that.

I had a buyer send me tons of e-mails everyday of all these "problems" they had with something I sold them. They started when I shipped the item (not when they received it). Then they ended them with lines like "I'll let you think about it". There was nothing wrong with the item or anything else they were complaining about and I pointed it out in each response. I'm convinced all they wanted was a discount to get the item cheaper. When I was nice offered to refund less shipping they disappeared and never wrote me again.

I've had other buyers ask for discounts after the fact for supposed problems that arose. I have said I'll refund you if you send the item back to me. Everytime they have disappeared or told me they'll deal with what ever they were complaining about instead of sending it back.

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. DITTO!!! I had a buyer tell me "her friend" at Gucci said the bag I sent her was fake what am I going to do about this? I replied " the bag is authentic and I stand behind it if you don't like it send it back to me for a refund" Her response was "How about you refund my money and I keep the bag" :roflmfao::lol::boxing:So I replied " If you dont like your bag send me back the bag and I will refund the money" Needless to say I never heard from her again!!!

Ebay has protection for buyers and not sellers and they really take advantage of it! :tdown::cursing:

15. Oh how annoying! I love that, her "friend" at Gucci. Yeah...the guy running the purse cart on the corner who doesn't know authentics from fakes. Lol.

Sorry you had to deal with a crazy buyer!