you guys are the best!!!! :) [pics inside]

1. hi everyone!!

I posted here last week ( the night before I was going to state competition for dance team and thanks to all your good luck wishes, it went awesome!! I performed my solo and it received 1st place in the senior (grades 11-12) category!
    :heart: :smile: :heart:

and now for the pictures of what I got as a treat to myself and from my mom!!
    My mom got me my first cartier piece - the love charity bracelet in white gold :smile: I wear it everyday :smile:
    the red color supports YouthAids, the charity chosen for Cartier by Rosario Dawson.
    And finally I got the wapity! it's so cute and perfect for everything!! (and the red lining inside matches my bracelet ;) )

thank you thank you so much for all your good luck wishes!! you guys are the best.
    Bracelet_Rope_Red_Gold_Cartier273.jpg wapity.jpg
  2. congrats on your dance competition and your new goodies!!!! :smile: and the wapity is soo adorable. i use mine to store my digital camera.
  3. Wow, great job in your dance competition! I bet your mom was soooo proud of you! Congrats and enjoy!! They are wonderful treats for your exceptional dance performance!!
  4. Love your pieces, especially the wapity!

Congrats on your win at the dance competition!
  5. Congrats on win and new pieces!:yes:
  6. Congrats!
    Love the Cartier!
  7. :yahoo:
  8. Congrats :heart:
  9. Congrats!!!!
  10. Congrats! How much was the Cartier if you don't mind me asking?
  11. Yay!!! :yahoo: Congratulations on Everything! :flowers:
  12. Congrats, glad to hear things went well! Love the bracelet!
  13. Congratulations on winning your dance competition! I am obsessed with the Wapity and think you made a great choice. :smile: Your bracelet is also very pretty - very nice! :smile:
  14. Congrats, how exciting to win and then get fab gifts!
  15. $475, i don't mind at all.

I'm going to be really good though for the next couple of months and not buy that much hahaha :love: