You Guys Are Going To Die... Better Read This!!!

OMG i was at the coach store yesterday and they had one in the store that was a return... i didnt have my cell with me to take a pic.. buuuuuuuuuut the bag is HUGE !!! If you love big big bags then this is for you. The straps seemed short to me like it could not go on my GF's shoulder, she could only hand carry it. I saw the bag in the book too but it no way shows the true size! happy shopping !

PLEASE which store did you see this in? I am a little worried about this bag being HUGE as I am a small , med. bag kind of girl but 13 x 9 doesnt sound too bad... does it?

OMG i was at the coach store yesterday and they had one in the store that was a return... i didnt have my cell with me to take a pic.. buuuuuuuuuut the bag is HUGE !!! If you love big big bags then this is for you. The straps seemed short to me like it could not go on my GF's shoulder, she could only hand carry it. I saw the bag in the book too but it no way shows the true size! happy shopping !

oh no! :wtf: When I read XL I was worried but after everyone said the size that didn't sound too big.. bummer :tdown: Guess I'll wait and see more pics and maybe see it irl.. I am not a huge bag fan, but this bag is calling my name :drool:

I asked my SA at Coach today and she said the system only showed Brown, White, and Geranium. I ordered the white since I was curious if I would like it and since bags rarely get used immediately in this house I figure I can return it or exchange it for pink if that color will come out.

YES, this is the one and I just spoke to a SA in Las Vagas and she has me on the call list and said she even watched the video(didnt know they had to do that) and even seen it for herself that it is in Khaki and Pink but is not sure when it will be available but that as soon as JAX as it in or it hits the store then I would be called. I do love the tote but boy am I glad that I didnt order because this bag is IT!!!
If any one has any questions for me I will be glad to answer to the best of my knowledge

I bought this bag and am curious about the other colors so I stopped at the Big Coach store at Caesars tonight. The manager told me it is only coming in the one color and they are only making about 150 of them. I told her I had heard about the other colors and she looked it up and found nothing. She said that maybe it was a possibility that something would come out later on but not now....

This is so confusing. Which store did you go to?

I bought this bag and am curious about the other colors so I stopped at the Big Coach store at Caesars tonight. The manager told me it is only coming in the one color and they are only making about 150 of them. I told her I had heard about the other colors and she looked it up and found nothing. She said that maybe it was a possibility that something would come out later on but not now....

This is so confusing. Which store did you go to?

strange...Yea, I asked my SA about pink since that is what I really wanted, but she looked it up and said only brown, geranium, and white were available. I thought the tote in white was cute so I ordered the satchel in the same color. I couldn't do the red, but pink would be right up my alley.

I will post pics when I get it, but the girl who rang me up was not anybody that knew me so she entered ground shipping without asking or confirming it with me. This means a LONG week wait.

Not sure why we are all getting different information, but since my receipt had the correct item number and color:white, I guess I will wait and see.

My SA told me it was only available in white, brown and geranium. I had spoken to her about this bag yesterday, before this thread was started about it being available in pink. I will be talking to her again on Sunday so I will ask again.