You guys are BAD influence... here's my damier speedy!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
After seeing all your drool worthy damier speedy last night, I was :love::cry:!! I must see what the hype is all about with the damier speedy so went back to SCP today. Big mistake! :Push: I took a look at the lining and omg... love the RED lining... TDF!! I must have it right then and there especially when I heard the 1st shipments were all made in France and that their future shipments might come from the US factory. So here it is girls: my very first speedy! :yahoo:

IMG_0420.JPG

And since I was there, I also picked up my mono pap 30 and mono wallet (for mom) that I got a few days ago that are now heat-stamped ready. I love how they heat-stamped my name on the strap of the mono pap. :love: It was my SA's brilliant idea. She also threw in a catalogue for me. I love Val!!

IMG_0418.JPGIMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0411.JPGIMG_0415.JPG

Then ran to Macys to check out their Coach sale and :Push::

IMG_0410.JPG

So here's my loot for the day: :shame: IMG_0421.JPG

I need serious help... :shocked:

That heatstamping is absolutely BRILLIANT! haha, now like you said, your mom can't borrow your pap ;)

i love your collection, especially the pap collection.

oh and bad influence... what are you talking about? I think we saved you from having to pay an additional 5% (or whatever the increase is) because I think you would've gotten the speedy eventually. better now than later!

hey Irissy
congrats on the speedy! its so beautiful! totally agree - that red lining is a puller! i just think the 25 is SO cute! and your heat stamping looks wonderful!!! a great touch to your new piece!!! i think you've shopped enough - back to the books chick!!! ;)

the D.Speedy25 is too cute. i think the Damier pattern suits the Speedy shape very well. and i like the personalized touch on the Papillon. quite subtle. very nice. :yes: