You by Crocs - New, totally hot shoes by Crocs

1. Say what you want about the ugliness of Crocs, there is no denying how comfy they are (I bought my first pair in Hawaii this summer and fell in live).

Now they offer styish, fashion forward shoes with their patented squishy sole. I jumped right on and ordered every style that I like. They are already selling out, so I had to order from three different shoe sites on the web. I will be receiving my first pair todat, so I will have to report on the quality and comfort tonight. (No, I can't afford to keep all of them, but I want to check them all out before I decide).

Take a look and let me know your thoughts.

In red...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I really like te 2nd pair. I couldn't stand those plastic things :wacko:

3. Some of them look not bad. If they have them in Hong Kong, I would love to try how comfy they are. In terms of looks, a huge improvement over those hideous rubber things!

4. Oh, wow...those black ankle-strap ones are actually really cute. Way to go, Crocs.

5. The ankle-strap and second-to-last boots are cute. I never would have guessed they were Crocs!

6. The 2nd to last pair of boots are actually cute! I can't believe they are Crocs!

7. That's pushing it.

8. No wonder their stock fell 35% a few days ago.

9. I really like the boots. the shoes- blah

10. lmao.

11. Yesterday I received the simple brown suede boots and the black ankle straps. Both are extremely high quality and both are exceptionally comfortable. They fit exactly true-to size.

The cushioning at the ball of my foot feels great for a 3" heel. Better than any other heel I have worn, but they certainly are not quite like the uber-comfort of plain Crocs. I will wait until I receive all of the other pairs before I decide what to keep and what to send back.

12. Some of those are cute! I'd definitely want more reviews though before dishing out that kind of $$ for crocs, to make sure they'll hold up.

13. at least they're not doing the plastic anymore, so sick of it LOL

14. Not my style, but I can see how they'd be really comfy! Second thought, those suede boots are kinda cute...

15. Those brown boots with the straps on the ankles look nice and comfortable.