You asked for it!: VIOLET vs. INK! Come see RH Violet Work!

Congrats! Your violet work soooo pretty! Thanks for the comparison pics. Some of the pics of violet made it look like ink but seeing them side by side they look very different.

Congrat.'s!!! The Violet is truly stunning regardless of which hardward one goes with. The comparison pictures definitely show that ink and violet are very different colors. Thanks for the awesome photo's and for sharing your beautiful collection! I love your steel cp- it looks soooo grey- I love it!!!!! And the magenta too!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! This was the very bag I was #1 in line and waitlisted for! (WAS being the operative word) Thank you for all the unveiling shots, it was as if I were opening the box myself! It was nice to dream for a little while! It's so beautiful, congrats!

please don't hate me but I like the ink more! Congratulations!! on your new violet!!

I like the Ink more too! I just have to see Violet in person... I can't be sure whether it's very vibrant or so-so vibrant. I'm more of an understated kind of gal, and I don't think I can pull of bright colors...

First of all, thanks for the comparison. Often we don't get to see the similar (at least we thought they were) colors side by side since if a person has one, they probably don't buy the other. But these are very different. I have an ink city and I was rethinking my violet first but I don't think it is too similar at all. Gorgeous bag, btw!