You are never going to believe my LE purchase!!!

1. BLACK Mirage Speedy 30!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am FREAKING OUT!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! According to the SA there is a decent chance this one was the very last one! I had to battle it out with two other shoppers to get it! NINJA-LILLADY!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!

(thanks for letting me get that out--DH told me my screaming and running around the house was making it hard to watch the football game :smile: :yahoo:
  2. Holy smokes!! Congratulations!!! How did you manage to get it? I have been searching --- well, for a few days, for the black Mirage Speedy and you're the one who got the last one???? I was too late! Dang! I wanted to add to my bordeaux Mirage Speedy! Enjoy your new bag!!!!! My husband is watching the football game, too, and you and I are on tPF! LOL
  3. Wow congrats!! thats such a GORGEOUS droolworthy:drool: bag
  4. TOTALLY RANDOMLY--I went to this random LV store way out in the 'burbs that I don't usually go to, because I didn't want to deal with crowds but wanted to shop. I walked in and they were just putting it into a display case and I went "Um, is that on hold for someone?" and the SA said "NO" and then I said, "well I'LL TAKE IT" and this other lady outside the door was on the phone and is going "Micah you have to tell me RIGHT NOW because someone is inside looking at it" and then this other lady came up behind me and was totally vulture-hovering to see if I was actually going to buy it. It was the CRAZIEST TRIP TO LV EVER!!!!! I am still totally in shock!!!!
  5. LOL @ your recap - Good for you! CONGRATS!!! :woohoo:
  6. That's awesome! Congratulations! I have a black Mirage Speedy that I got for Christmas, and I absolutely love it! It is such a beautiful, striking bag.
  7. Congratulations on your very lucky find. It was meant to be.
    Welcome to Club Mirage !!!!
  8. Congrats!
    Must see pictures!
  9. Hey Travelbliss, is Club Mirage a REAL Club, or is it just a mir.....never mind.

10. Congrats :nuts:
  11. Congrats! :tup:
  12. Yahoo! It was meant to be yours! I can imagine your giddiness at having the last coveted LE Mirage Speedy! Congratulations again, you lucky girl!
  13. OMG!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  14. Congrats on a great find!
  15. pictures! pictures! congrats!