You ain't seen nothing yet! + Trendy ways to wear your bandeau!

1. Now that most of you have seen my bracelet that I got last month to celebrate getting my braces off...you still haven't seen what I bought TODAY!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Let's just say I did some serious damage to my dad's bank account! :graucho:

2. OK fess up what have you got inside those brown bag???????????????

3. Ok...Just Kidding! But I had you there for a sec, didn't I?
    Well, I wasn't lying, I did buy something today, but not something for myself. I picked up a little something at the Mich. Ave LV for my friend Rachael's birthday and got the last one in the state!

What could it be?

IMG_4797.JPG IMG_4798.JPG IMG_4799.JPG
  4. Ok, I won't make you guys wait any longer because it's going to take me a million years to post all the posing pictures I took with her present...
    since of course she doesn't have it yet I thought it my duty to model it for you fellow tpfers (modeling pics to come)

IMG_4802.JPG IMG_4803.JPG IMG_4804.JPG IMG_4805.JPG
  5. Very nice gift there.

6. :p :roflmfao: You tease.

7. very pretty!! You got good taste. :love:

8. Congrats for taking off the braces! How sweet of you to get the Etoile Scarf for your friend's birthday, i bet it's going to be the best B-Day gift!

9. nice bandeau! I love it! Your friend will be super happy! :biggrin:

10. Ok, this is probably going to be broken up into 3 posts due to the 8 picture limit per post so bear with me...
    I present : Trendy ways to wear your bandeau
    (Obviously, this one is for my friend Rachael but I am going to get the LVoe one and wear it some of these ways!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Group photo (even tho the bandeau's not mine, it looked cute in the wapity!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy! :yahoo:

13. Ummm...it's your color:nuts:
    Fun to look at all your pics!

14. nice pix! You're our new Bandeau model!!! lol

15. :biggrin: Thanks for being such a good sport modelling it!