YOOX Up To 70% Off(Plus Code For Additional 5% & Free Ship)

1. Thanks, that has convinced me to finally get those Diesel jeans...Yoox is a great place for them by the way.

2. Thanks for the tip! Although I receive their newsletter, I have yet to shop there! Now's as good a time as any!!:tup:

3. I have been shopping with them in Europe for over 5 years. Their Furla sales are excellent, this is probably what I bought most of. Since I've been shopping with them here in the US I've been a little disappointed (longer shipping, restocking fees and no shipping fees refunded on returns unlike European Yoox). But they were very helpful on my last order when the bag was really badly packed.
    Diesel and Furla are Italian brands and Yoox is run from Italy so you can get better prices.

4. Thanks for the post!

5. For some time, I've been receiving their newslettter...don't know why I never shopped with them. It's good to know that you've had no negative experience.As for return shipping fees, I know of very few stores here in the US that offer free returns....and shipping is very pricey anymore!

6. You are most assuredly welcome!!

7. Yoox does offer free returns, they include a preprinted UPS sticker and you just drop the box off at the local UPS store. But when you would return to them in Europe they would refund the total paid not just the cost of the item. Same goes for a lot of places. It's logical in my opinion, that you shouldn't have to pay $10 or more just to see something you didn't like. If it was in a store you could walk away without any expense. A lot of European e-stores don't even charge for shipping. But alas I live here now and this is the way it goes!

8. This has not been an issue for me as I always use the pp@yoox code and never pay for shipping. If you watch their markdowns closely, you can get some truly amazing deals. I have a hard time shopping much of anywhere else now.

9. ITA! It's not so bad if the item is shipped to you free and you only have to pay return shipping. Recently, I've bought things online and wasted a lot of money having to pay for shipping in both directions!:tdown:

10. Thanks so much! I've browsed this site many times, and now, I've finally bought a Sissi Rossi bag for such a good deal!

11. You're welcome. I'm embarrased to say that I haven't looked at the site recently. I'm always receiving newsletters from YOOX, but usually I just delete them!! Guess I won't be doing that anymore. I'm happy for you that you found a handbag that you like!

12. thanks for posting, they have great stuff!

13. I love their products but hate their badly designed website. I find Bluefly so much more user-friendly; I wish Yoox would take a page out of their book and simplify their interface!

I guess what bugs me the most is that it is SO SLOW, even on a high bandwidth connection.

14. They re-designed it maybe a year ago. I think I preferred the old design but once you get used to it then it's fairly easy to use. But yes it's slow.