yoox codes?

1. anyone know? tahnks :smile:

2. Try yoox2008 for a 10% discount, haven't tested it so can you report back if it works?

3. thanks. i'll let u know if it works :smile:

4. it works! I just used it like 15 min ago to get some cute solid red miu miu ballet flats! :}

5. Good stuff!!! Better have at look what I've got in my wishlist on there

6. it still works - I bought a ton of stuff in the sales, they gave me the additional 10% off and currently they also offer free shipping! it was really worth it, I saved around 50 euro.

7. Thanks!

8. Does anyone know how to get rid of the discount once you've entered it? I entered the 10% off coupon code then I found one for 20% off but it won't let me change it. I've tried logging out and back in and it keeps that setting.

9. Just got this email for free shipping

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=559 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000000 height=25>As one of our friends, we invite you to enter our new online "department store", which opens its virtual doors with the Spring/Summer '08 Men's Collections, by 20 cutting-edge designers and brands - Women's Collections will also be introduced within the year

</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#000000 height=25>To celebrate the opening, you can also enjoy Free Standard Shipping until March 10th: after you've done your shopping, enter nowopen@thecorner on the first page of the Shopping Bag in the "Promotional Code" field and hit New Total to recalculate the amount of your order</B>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B>

10. is the 20% off code that you found good once only or can it be used multiple times? if so, can you share it? I've got my eye on a bag

11. Give it a shot....it's TWENTYOOX Let me know if it works for you.