Yooohoo, I jus won exact same Lilo's Red Mini flap for $483...Wat a great NEW YEAR!!

1. Ladies, can't wait to share this gd news with my fellow pfers here, I JUST WON the same exact vintage Red Classic Lambskin Mini Flap for $483:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Btw, i have attached a picture of the flap (borrowed from the seller's picture) as i can't wait to see the exact flap. Will post more pics once i receive her.:flowers::love:

See attached pic of Lilo's with her red mini flap:heart:
  2. It's so sweet! Great choice!
  3. Congrats!! Whats the name of the purse in your profile to the left?
  4. OMG, that's AWESOME, I love that little bag!!
  5. Cute bag. btw where did u win this from? eBay?
  6. Very jealous over here, that bag is too cute! Congrats, can't wait to see your pics!
  7. thanks cudaswifey! Not from eBay (even though i did came across one before on ebay which was last mth but i didn't bid it due to the condition of the bag), actually i've won this bag from a foreign auction site:graucho::graucho:
  8. Jazz : Thanks, you mean my avator's pic? She's my FAVOURITE bag which i also won from a foreign auction site that i rec'd last mth. It's a 2002 vintage lambkin Black Large Hobo (best know as "Olsen Twin Hobo bag")
  9. Congrats! I saw that bag lol it's super cute!
  10. hehe...thanks my friend! U saw that?? Actually there is nothing much on that auction lately except there is one that i'm eyein but still considering....*LOL* (the reissue bag).

Saw that you have ordered your patent navy reissue? Wow, can't wait to see ur lovely bag, don't forget to post pics when u receive her:love:;)
  11. Celia strikes again in the new year! Good for you honey, it is too cute, congratulations!
  12. Awwwww....thanks sweetie, it's a great new year to start off with:shame:
  13. Congrats!
  14. Love this one! You keep scoring nice finds this year! Sounds like its been a really good year!!! Congrats!
  15. hehe...thanks a bunch!:love: