Yoohoo! Scarfies!!!! New book coming out!

1. As some of you know, I am an avid collector of all things Hermes. What I am most proud of is my Hermes library, it is where I get most of my information. It's a collection of books and notes that I've compiled over the years while I "studied" this company. I'm more than happy to share what information I have with you folks, unfortunately some of these books are out of print and now about impossible to get. But as I was surfing the internet waves, lookie what I found: http://www.madisonpressbooks.com/new/adult/6/

It's coming out in the fall.

2. Oh, I want that!

3. ^^^ me too!!

4. thanks for sharing HG! need to get one!

5. Thanks for sharing that information. I'm certainly going to buy it. I need all the scarf help I can get!

6. That will be on MY wish list! Thanks for the heads up!

7. Wheee! :smile:

8. That will be on my Xmas list.
    Thanks for the info!

9. Oh MAN!!!!! NICE, HG!!!!!! Thanks for posting......it's on my Christmas list too!!!!!!

10. I hope this company has a pre-order list, or at least go through Barnes and Noble. We'll be able to pre-order and I have a membership card that will give us a discount.

11. Oh, Yippeee-kai-AAAAAYY!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for this post, HG! This is one I most definitely do want to own.

12. This will be so interesting to read, thank you for posting that.

13. Nice find HG...thank you for sharing!

14. I've been hoping someone would put out a book like this. Let's hope it's as good as the one we know HG could put together. thanks for letting us know about this HG.

15. Wow.. can't wait!! Thank you so much for letting us know!!