yoo-hoo, where are you???

omgd yes. even if you can just find out if it's plausible that it would still be in a boutique.
Plumes by henri de linares. i don't think i have snowball's chance of finding it new in a store though...

PLUMES, does anyone know?

I have two Plumes scarves, one full size and one pochette. The pochette is fuschia and the full size scarf is a peachy beige shade. I received the full size one for my birthday in 1999. The pochette I purchased on the Luxury-Scarves website. I have not had any luck finding anymore of this pattern despite repeated attempts I love this pattern, it is my favorite. I wish I could post a picture for you but I just moved and cannot find the box with my camera.

I have two Plumes scarves, one full size and one pochette. The pochette is fuschia and the full size scarf is a peachy beige shade. I received the full size one for my birthday in 1999. The pochette I purchased on the Luxury-Scarves website. I have not had any luck finding anymore of this pattern despite repeated attempts I love this pattern, it is my favorite. I wish I could post a picture for you but I just moved and cannot find the box with my camera.

A. congratulations on the move.
B. you are so lucky i cannot stand it!
the pochette, in fuschia no less. outstanding. i mean just perfect. oh please please please a pic when you do find that box. when you do find that camera. i am waiting full of anticipation. this pattern just grabs me!

aw amkur, you're a trooper. letting me go to sleep with hope, faint faint hope.
i've been spending so much time pouring over designs and then *boom* with this one.
we won't claim defeat until tomorrow then...

okay quinn's mom, A. what is the name of that scarf on the left? i like it. is that capucines? i'm going to investigate.
and then sadly, B. i meant plumes, not fleurs et plumes.

C. what about promenade de longchamp? issued as a pcohette in 2002.

D. how far back is it possible to find a pochette from? do they keep them in the store until they sell out?

A. MORS A LA CONETABLE ..If you want to know what store...PM me...
Capucines has Nasturtiums on it...Check the reference thread for scarves I posted. Lots of them are pochettes in there. You can PM me if you have any questions on those too.
B..Whoops...Damn Hermes for having so many scarves with Fleurs, Plumes, and Chevaux in their titles LOL!!!!
C. Hmm Promenenade I've seen on Ebay in pochette...I bet some stores might still have it as it's a classic pattern so easily available...Maybe try to have you SA do a search?
D. Yes they are usually in the store for a few seasons if they do not sell.

Oh..one more..Les Zebras I've seen as well just a week or so ago...in green and fuschia ...if your're looking for pink....

And you're welcome ladies..I like the site too!

omgd yes. even if you can just find out if it's plausible that it would still be in a boutique.
Plumes by henri de linares. i don't think i have snowball's chance of finding it new in a store though...

HH, I bought the plumes pochette mousseline (purple) last year. You might try calling the 800 number: 1-800-441-4488 and asking them to do a nationwide search for a pochette. I know they will turn one up for you, and hopefully, you will love that colorway!

Or - do you mean a full size 35" scarf?

Attachments

• plumes mousseline pochette.jpg
    plumes mousseline pochette.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 47
HH, I bought the plumes pochette mousseline (purple) last year. You might try calling the 800 number: 1-800-441-4488 and asking them to do a nationwide search for a pochette. I know they will turn one up for you, and hopefully, you will love that colorway!

Or - do you mean a full size 35" scarf?

katel i DO mean the pochette. i will try this.
quick question - is it better to call the 800 number versus calling an SA for a nationwide search like this?

quinn's mom off to do my research - is your mors a la conetable a scarf or pochette?

shoppingismycard yes, i've seen them. i've drooled over endless vintage patterns. so painful. lol
but for the moment i want to buy from the boutique, so i am limited to current designs.

^ ah :smile: well, in that case, i'd just browse through designs, see what you love, and if it's from the last few years, they can probably locate it for you! my SA found the les triples pochette for me very recently & it was issued 2-3 years ago, she said.

i feel like i've seen the plume pochette somewhere recently as well.....my memory is failing me, though. but def. worth a call to H or to your SA to see if they can find one!

^ ah :smile: well, in that case, i'd just browse through designs, see what you love, and if it's from the last few years, they can probably locate it for you! my SA found the les triples pochette for me very recently & it was issued 2-3 years ago, she said.

i feel like i've seen the plume pochette somewhere recently as well.....my memory is failing me, though. but def. worth a call to H or to your SA to see if they can find one!

thank you!
it's funny how time flies. at first i would see something from 2001 let's say, for example, and then think, ooo, maybe i can still get it. hello, then it occurs to me, that was 6 years ago. YIKES!

quick question - is it better to call the 800 number versus calling an SA for a nationwide search like this?

quinn's mom off to do my research - is your mors a la conetable a scarf or pochette?

HH,

That is not mine...It was a pic taken by my SA when I was trying to figure out a pochette to go with my Vespa. I never purchased it. Instead I bought Hola Flamenca in Turquoise and Les Triples in Pink...

HH,

My SA said that Plumes is available in the large cashmere shawl. She then did a search in the computer for Plumes in a pocket square, several colors came up on the computer, but when she searched under a few colors (rouge and beige, terracotta, etc) nothing came up. Sorry the search wasn't as helpful for the pocket square, but if you are interested in the cashmere shawl, I can PM you the store and SA info.

HH, I always try the 800 # to track something down if it's nearly or completely out of season. If they find something, I'll call the boutique, ask any questions I have about the item, then I ask them to hold it for me. Then I call my SA and ask her to handle the charge/ship so she gets credit for the sale. This is only with almost or completely out of date items; the rest I let my SA handle.

Good luck, let us know!