Yolanda Foster Bracelets from Real Housewives of BH

RedLace

Apr 16, 2012
Not sure if this is the right area for this. However has anyone purchased Yolanda Foster bracelets from her website and if so. Are they worth it? What can you tell me about them?
:smile:

Longchamp said:
Oh Lordy, Yolanda makes bracelets? I don't even want to look.

Lol. Here they are with gold 14K gold beads.

image-666225474.jpg

On screen they look beautiful ranging $80-$105 I think. I was thinking about Christmas gifts.

Attachments

• image-3672926248.jpg
    image-3672926248.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 3,728
  • image-895697149.jpg
    image-895697149.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3,990
  • image-597166242.jpg
    image-597166242.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3,554
Hmmm they look nice enough, but something about helping to line the pockets of already really wealthy (perhaps bored?) housewives turns me off. Does a portion go to charity at least?

chicmom78 said:
Hmmm they look nice enough, but something about helping to line the pockets of already really wealthy (perhaps bored?) housewives turns me off. Does a portion go to charity at least?

You know I don't know. However I will look that up. Since your mentioning that to me it does make a lot of sense.

This is where I posted them when they arrived. I for some reason can not post pictures again (settings?! WTF!!) & my text even disappearing?! Do there could be lots of jumble on the end of this post?!

I was her first international order, I live in AUS. I emailed her & she was more than accommodating even though sending to AUS was not easy at first (our postal system - not ANYTHING to do with her!)
Her website does low l countries but please email her. I am sure she would ove to hear from you! I will be getting more when my budget allows. Pleasetl her where you heard about her! I did tell her I pit a post up about her (I don't Facebook etc)

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachme...ering-and-stacking-thread-image-609839341.jpg

Golden Touch said:
This is where I posted them when they arrived. I for some reason can not post pictures again (settings?! WTF!!) & my text even disappearing?! Do there could be lots of jumble on the end of this post?!

I was her first international order, I live in AUS. I emailed her & she was more than accommodating even though sending to AUS was not easy at first (our postal system - not ANYTHING to do with her!)
Her website does low l countries but please email her. I am sure she would ove to hear from you! I will be getting more when my budget allows. Pleasetl her where you heard about her! I did tell her I pit a post up about her (I don't Facebook etc)

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/accessorize-yourself/the-jewelry-box/1938010-layering-and-stacking-thread-image-609839341.jpg

Sorry re: all errors - as I said I CAN'T see my text as I type (?), so I can't see my errors until I hit "send" - anyone know why this is? I looked in setting & could not see anything. But honestly I don't know what I'm looking for. NEVER had "issues" posting anything before.