Yohoo, Kooba Jillian owners.....

1. I am considering one last Kooba purchase before their Fall intros and I believe it may be a Jillian in Black.

If you own one, please give me the skinny on this bag, good and bad.

Thanks, I appreciate your comments.

jillian at kooba site.jpg
  2. Hi there- I recently purchased this bag and have only used it once. So take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Pros- I love the look. It's hot and sexy but not over the top. Fits well on my shoulders but not sure if that will be the case with a winter jacket. Not too heavy.

Cons- does not have a zippered top. It fits close under my arm so I don't think anyone can reach in and grab anything but still. It's also one of my smaller bags.

Now I'm considering buying a Black Balenciaga bag so I'm not 100% sure I am going to keep this one..... It is a hot bag though.

3. I love it love it love it. It's such a cool bag. Bold with the studs. Kinda bikerchick -ish. I've always gotten alot of looks when I use it. It's a medium sized bag. Can't fit books and bottles but good for all the essentials.
    I say go for it. The bag is getting harder to find and will soon become one of those elusive older Koobas.

jillian.JPG

jillian side.JPG

Jillian Bottom.JPG

4. Thanks girls, it really does help to think through a purchase. I have made too many mistakes and jumped into a buy then not liked the bag afterward.

I now plan to take my time. *s