Yoga Booty Belly

1. Just saw an infomercial on tv. Has anyone tried try? Is it any good?

TIA!

2. Never heard of it, but the title itself is a little strange:confused1:

3. it's yoga booty ballet...

4. ^^^^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    pretty funny !!! Makes much more sense;)

5. lol I have it! It's so fun! =) Whenever I do it... *ahem* My son thinks I'm just dancing and he joins in (he's 2)!

6. i saw it at target, actually. seems like a combination of a lot of different thing (namely, yoga and ballet, lol. but looks like some pilates and cardio). i think it would work (why not?), but i never picked it up.

i did, however, get 'the firm' kit at target for less than $20. and i really like it because i feel pretty immediate results- i don't know if you would with this one (i'm an instant gratification sort of gal).

7. :roflmfao:

To OP that was a cute mistake. I do it all the time.

8. I ordered one of the dvds off of eBay. I really like it. I would suggest getting the whole kit from target or off of their website. I just I the intro dvd.

9. ROLF! I saw the typo in the title and thought it might be some kind of momjean-Inspired yoga pants, a sort of synonym for "front butt."

10. everytime i see this infomercial i want to buy it...then i saw it at target and HOPE i get it for valentine's day

11. My coworker got it and she said its a good fun workout, I think i'm going to try it too.

12. i just saw it on tv, it looks pretty fun. doesnt it guaratee shedding of pounds or something?

13. I saw this in Target and had a laugh at the title. It's not just yoga, it's booty ballet! I did a grande plie while shaking my butt and then balanced on one leg. :p My boyfriend thought it was pretty funny. I guess the point of the silly title is to get your attention. It would be interesting to see what it's all about.

14. Thank you for not making me feel like a complete idiot like the others! :flowers:

15. ^no, didn't intend for you to feel like an idiot! trust me, i do stuff like that all the time! write it off as a freudian slip (a good one, at that!)