yippy, just got back from chanel @ "saks" nyc

1. and got myself my 1st chanel classic flap bag (medium black caviar with double strap & gold hardware) :party:...after hearing about the price increase, i couldn't help myself, since i'll never be able to afford one after tomorrow!!! :push:...my SA there is super sweet & will be there all day selling bags ;)...it's been a madhouse since last weekend & everything's selling out f-a-s-t!!!

endo
    212-940-4347

2. aaa, welcome to the chanel forum, girl!!!
    can't wait to see pics of your new chanel baby.

3. Congrats and welcome to Chanel, aaa. Great choice for your "first time." :p My first was also a medium black caviar classic flap!

4. ^^ awe, thanks gals!!! :tender:

5. Congratulations :yahoo: - so many ladies getting great bags under the wire.

6. Congrats!! I got mine from NYC Saks too =) I'm soo looking forward it's arrival!

7. i got the same exact bag at the same Saks too during lunch!. I had wanted the one with silver chain, but a korean girl bought the last one :crybaby: i wonder if they'll let me exchange for the silver when they get more. My first chanel as well :love:

8. Have the same Lady Braid and adore her....

9. Congrats, can't wait to see pics!

10. Congrats A, can't wait to see pics of your new Chanel!

11. ^^ OMG, i wonder if we saw eachother?!?! :nuts:

p.s. congrats on your beautiful new bag, gold's classic :heart:
    p.p.s. they won't do exchanges for the old price :sad:
    (*also, it's my 2nd chanel, but my 1st classic!!!)

12. Congrats, Can't wait to see the pictures.

13. ^ LOL...that's too funny. Well if you were there between 12.30-1.30, i am the girl wearing that bright green coat with a puple MJ bag :shame:

That sucks that they won't exchange, i mean...it's still the same style/size bag, just different hardware. :sad:

Well...it'll be my first and perhaps (well hopefully NOT) last chanel bag.

14. Hey, this price increase has had a real effect on their sales recently! So happy you could join us!!:party:

15. lol, i was wearing a black northface parka & my grenat b-bag!!! :p