yippy, just got back from chanel @ "saks" nyc

1. and got myself my 1st chanel classic flap bag (medium black caviar with double strap & gold hardware) :party:...after hearing about the price increase, i couldn't help myself, since i'll never be able to afford one after tomorrow!!! :push:...my SA there is super sweet & will be there all day selling bags ;)...it's been a madhouse since last weekend & everything's selling out f-a-s-t!!!

2. aaa, welcome to the chanel forum, girl!!!
    can't wait to see pics of your new chanel baby.
  3. Congrats and welcome to Chanel, aaa. Great choice for your "first time." :p My first was also a medium black caviar classic flap!
  4. ^^ awe, thanks gals!!! :tender:
  5. Congratulations :yahoo: - so many ladies getting great bags under the wire.
  6. Congrats!! I got mine from NYC Saks too =) I'm soo looking forward it's arrival!
  7. i got the same exact bag at the same Saks too during lunch!. I had wanted the one with silver chain, but a korean girl bought the last one :crybaby: i wonder if they'll let me exchange for the silver when they get more. My first chanel as well :love:
  8. Have the same Lady Braid and adore her....
  9. Congrats, can't wait to see pics!
  10. Congrats A, can't wait to see pics of your new Chanel!
  11. ^^ OMG, i wonder if we saw eachother?!?! :nuts:

p.s. congrats on your beautiful new bag, gold's classic :heart:
    p.p.s. they won't do exchanges for the old price :sad:
    (*also, it's my 2nd chanel, but my 1st classic!!!)
  12. Congrats, Can't wait to see the pictures.
  13. ^ LOL...that's too funny. Well if you were there between 12.30-1.30, i am the girl wearing that bright green coat with a puple MJ bag :shame:

That sucks that they won't exchange, i mean...it's still the same style/size bag, just different hardware. :sad:

Well...it'll be my first and perhaps (well hopefully NOT) last chanel bag.
  14. Hey, this price increase has had a real effect on their sales recently! So happy you could join us!!:party:
  15. lol, i was wearing a black northface parka & my grenat b-bag!!! :p