yippy, i found a way to get over my emerald purse today

1. and her name is miss greige mini-bowling :party:

p.s. i promise to post pictures on TPF soooooooooon!!!
    p.p.s. thanks to all you gals who have helped console me :heart:

2. ooooh!!! i can't wait to see!

3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see the pictures...I know she's gorgeous!!!

4. thanks gals, i know it sounds silly, but i sold my miss emerald yesterday & was so distressed that i couldn't sleep :crybaby:...i knew the only way to get over her was to buy a new b-bag, but it had to be something totally fresh & new & the mini was calling to me!!! :tender:

5. I know what you mean, gotta fill that B-bag void!

6. yayyyyyyyyyyyy congrats hon!:yahoo: :heart:

7. :yahoo: CONGRATS BAMA!!!!:yahoo: YAY for the Bowling!!! I have it in the large size and I LOVE it to pieces!!! It's my favorite style!!! We're in the bowling club now!:drinks: I can't wait to see the pictures of your Greige so hurry up!:choochoo:

8. woohooooo, bama-girl!! Congratulations!! :yahoo: Can't wait to see pix!! :wlae:

DON'T KEEP US WAITING!!!:p

9. yay,,,,I think Greige is gorgeous and kind of understated. I have ordered a Greige weekender to replace the Rouille weekender.:yahoo:

Cant wait for the pics..../

10. 0o0o0 very exciting!!! cant wait to see pics!

11. aaaaaaaww congrats sweetie!!!! I'm sure your emerald went to a good home though! She's well loved! :heart:

congrats on the gerige bowling! woohoo1 can't wait for pics! :yahoo: :party:

12. Congrats Aaa :nuts: !!
    Don't be sad I'm sure the Emerald has found a new lovely home !!!
    Can't wait to see the mini bowling pics :graucho: !!!!

13. awe, thanks so much everyone, i'm soooooooooooooo in love with her :love:...i think the bowler might be my new favorite style now & it looks amazing in greige :yes:...it's perfectly proportioned, fits well against your body, holds alot without being huge & looks totally gorgeous on!!!...i know you're all waiting on pictures & i'll post them later today, i promise :tender:...it feels good to finally be at peace with letting go of miss emerald...and she did go to someone who really loves her!!!

p.s. thanks for welcoming me to the bowling club zacorey :heart:
    p.p.s. congrats on your new greige weekender Chloe-girl!!!

14. Congrats aaa :yahoo:
    The greige bowling sounds great! Can't wait to see pics!!:nuts: :nuts:

15. Congrats sweetie! I have a greige city and it's such an easy colour to match! I'm sure she's gorgeous! =)