Yipppeee!!!! Proud owner of my first Kelly!!

1. Friday I met Rose, Poth, Minnie and Ninja Sue and layed my eyes on some very beautiful Hermes bags! That was it!! Addicted!! Gone!! No coming back!!
    Well today I was lucky enough to purchase my first Kelly bag. :yahoo: I am more than thrilled!
    It is the 35 in Ebene ( a dark black brown--but ofcourse you know that!!) in Chevre De Coromandel. She will be on her way to me very soon and I will be sure to post pix.
    Thank you and big hugs to my lunch partners and to the wonderful ladies in this subforum. I will continue to learn so much from you.
    Also, thanks to those of you who said that in seeing my pix, that you thought the kelly would be a good fit for me. It really helped me in making the decision!
    Sorry if this is incoherrent babble. I am just so thrilled!:love:
  2. Congrats! Post pics ASAP! And you're so right about not going back!
  3. YAY!! I am toasting to your new kelly. My friend has a chevre birkin on today and I saw the leather in person and it was very nice!! Enjoy your purchase its a wonderful bag and be sure to take lots of pictures with you carrying it. I know you will enjoy it and now the addiction begins!! BTW that was fast you spared no time diving into the obsession!!!!
  4. :yahoo: CONGRATS on your new Kelly and welcome to the orange side!!! :devil:
  5. Wow! You've jumped in with both feet!!

Congrats on your new bag and especially on your new obsession. I can't wait to see the pics!
  6. AAAAAAAHHH!!! SO STUNNING!!!!Congrats!! POST pics SOON!!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHH!!!:drool:
  7. ^^ thanks so much! I couldn't wait for my first one...my second one will definitely take some planning though! ...not know for my patience unfortunately...:blush:
  8. :nuts: :nuts: I knew you were "hermed!"

Pics pics pics!
  9. Perhaps I can help you make some room in your closet by unloading some of your Chanels my way :graucho:
  10. That was quick. congrats. Can't wait to see photos.
  11. It sounds gorgeous!! I love Ebene Chevre!
  12. Congrats!!!Rockerchic!!! and welcome to the darkside of Hermes world! Yep! "no going back" ..promise..:devil: Please post pics ASAP when you get the bag!!!
  13. :roflmfao:
  14. CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST H BAG!! EXCELLENT CHOICE AND YOU WILL LOVE HER TO BITS!!! pls. post pics soon!! We want to see u and this beauty!!!
  15. I've already decided I want a smaller (32?) black box leather kelly with gold hw for my next!! What a perfect little going out to dinner bag!