YIPPPEE...Look what i got today...^_^

1. moderators...can u delete my post that is in shopping section.. so sorry abt posting on wrong section...

This is what i got when i went to LV boutique today....i wanted to get a utah-wichita but changed my mind as i wan to wait for S/S 08 men bags. So i cant leave empty handed..:p

here my purchases..
    100_0136.JPG

100_0145.JPG

2. cute boxes.... I use mine for storage to keep my desk clean :smile:

3. oooh! can't wait to see what's inside!! :smile:

4. here the goodies :supacool:

Mini pochette trunks & bags
    100_0138.JPG

Taiga card holder
    100_0139.JPG

100_0140.JPG

Jeans 45 belt
    100_0148.JPG

5. ^^ very nice congrat's

6. Now i will put all togther in my jeans back pocket...iphone, taiga card holder, mini pochette..

100_0141.JPG

100_0144.JPG

100_0152.JPG

7. Nice!
    Now you should post modeling pics of that belt :graucho:
    Congrats on all 3 lovely purchases!

8. Congratulations on some great purchases. I am going to have to get something with the T&B logo on it, I adore it! Your putting everthing together photo looks great.
    And I love the belt.
    [​IMG]

9. Congrats!!!

10. thxs.. it was very hard deciding...:p

11. Nice!! Congrats and enjoy them!

12. i love them..:heart: OH my..totally forgot abt modelling the belt :rolleyes:

13. Wow! I love the Mini pochette!
    Congrats!

&& OMG! How nice is your iPhone! Ahh! I want an iPhone, but only so i can get a case in the Monogram Canvas to match all my other stuff! ahah!

14. thxs so muhc..it was tough deciding between the brass buckle and this one..BUT the shine won me over..:sweatdrop:

15. Congrats on what you got! Do get the Wichita though...I have had it since it first came out and it's MAJOR!