Yippeee! I found lg black leather carly at macys...

1. and SA put it on hold for me until wed. Truly, I called 3 different stores. I have to tell you that the sa's in my area are clueless. They don't know the names of the coach styles, leather types, etc. They are just employees of macy's & I guess, they aren't given any special training. I hope this will be a good "mom" bag. Anybody use a purseket or other purse organizer with this bag? I can't wait!!!! :yahoo:
  2. I have that bag and I know you are going to love it. It is a great Mom bag. You will be able to carry all the "stuff" you need for the kids. Enjoy and congrats on being able to get it with F&F.
  3. Nordstrom is holding their last lg denim carly for me for their rewards event!
  4. Same here,
    I hate it.

Congrats on finding a carly =)
  5. Congrats.
  6. My large carly is my mom bag too - I can fit everything in it if I have to - but it's so gorgeous that I carry it even if I only have a wallet, sunglasses, miniskinny, and wristlet...... okay I'll admit that there is a pull-up in the zippered pocket of every purse I own....
  7. Thanks, gals...I wish I could be out of the diaper stage. DS #2 is 3 1/2, but on the autistic spectrum. We are going to try potty training this summer. I would be thrilled!! I tried on this bag in the store & it was so comfy. It is wayyy larger than my usual bags, but it will slouch some & I figure be able to carry all the Thomas trains we need on an outing. :smile:
  8. Congrats on your Carly! I am glad you got it with the discount.
  9. Congratulations on your Carly! You will love it--it's a great bag. I have the large black leather one and I get so many compliments on it. The great thing is how it slouches so even though it is large it doesn't look huge.
  10. Congrats! Looking forward to pics
  11. Congrats! Im so glad you were able to find one.
  12. I'm def. going to Macys and Lord & Taylor between May 2nd and 6th. Hopefully they will have some good Coach bags left...
  13. Congratulations! I'm considering this same bag!