Yippee! Some new little H Things!

1. Hey everyone!

I went to KOP on Saturday and dragged my cousin immediately into Hermes.

I thought i just might get a new Twilly, but then i saw a lovely Rouge Garance Kelly Double Tour with P/H. I asked to try it on, and i did and fell in looove. She said that was the last one they had.

So, then the stuff i came for... I asked about the Twillies with mosaic seashells, and YES, they had em!!! :yahoo:
    So i got 2 in the blue colorway, one for Mom and one for me!

Last but not least, a pretty pink raspberry for my potiron!

I had SUCH a great time! It's so nice to chit chat with the SA's, especially since they all know who i am now!

I had 3 girls helping/talking to me. One rang up the purchases while my reg. SA showed me beautiful wallets (HELLO Fuchsia Ostrich Bearn!!!!!!) NEXT time! I swear! :heart::heart::heart::heart:
    And the other just hung out with us and talked.
    I had such a GREAT time!

Whoever thinks H is intimidating, just go to KOP! It's like chatting with your girlfriends!

Now, onto the pics!

DSCF3248.jpg DSCF3254.jpg DSCF3210.jpg
  2. And my little Razzie!!!

DSCF3260.jpg
  3. I have to tell you that Kelly double tour looks GREAT on you! Congrats on the goodies!

4. Congrats!!! :nuts: :yahoo:

5. Congrats girl! I love everything!

6. jen, yummy goodies! sooo cute!

7. Very nice haul!! Congrats!

Especially love that twilly on you, looks great against your dark hair.

8. Lovely!

9. Thank you, Gazoo, CB, jag, pazt, cymbidium and NS! :heart:
    It was just so fun to go and just be there. :yes: All of those gals are so lovely!

10. Congrats!

11. Gorgeous goodies, congrats!! I love the twilly in your hair, it looks amazing and I definitely need to get me one of those :yes:

12. What cute goodies. Love your rasberry on your orange HAC.

13. Sounds like you had a good day of shopping. It is so fun to play in Hermes with friends!

14. Oh, I love the vibrant color of your twilly.......

15. Ooh congrats!

Can I be your Mom?
    HAHA