Yippee! My green phone pouch came!

1. Thanks to another TPFer, I found a reissue phone pouch at the Chanel on 57th and already got it! I was worried about whether my iPhone would fit before that and now I know that it not only fits but it's so roomy that I could fit a lipstick and a card case in there with it if I wanted to go even "lighter" than I already do with the WoCs! It's just impossible for me to capture the green hue to it. The color varies from green to silver to gunmetal, depending on lighting. Below I'm attaching three photos. One in the semi-natural light of the car when I picked it up at FedEx (yes, I just ripped that box open immediately!) one on a leather chair with indoor lighting. I attached one crappy photo of my iPhone right next to the pouch for comparison purposes for you iPhone owners who expressed interest. The color looks so different from pic to pic! I was impressed with the weight of the thing. That chain is SO sturdy. It's the same size and weight as it is on the large reissue bags!

photo-3.jpg photo-9.jpg IMG_0194.jpg
  2. ^^^^^^ Very cute, and I am loving the color. Congrats!

3. sooo cute!! loves it

4. Pretty!!! Do you carry it like a purse?

5. how adorable!

6. Well, I've only had it for a few hours but yes, the moment I got that box into my car, I ripped it open, yanked my phone out of it's holster, put it in the pouch and wore it cross-body while still in the FedEx parking lot. :smile:

7. How cute! Congrats.

8. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it? :smile:

9. Oh I love it! That is such a great idea. I never knew what to put into those small pouches. The color is so pretty too.....congrats!

10. Congrats! Its adorable and lovely color! :tup:

11. I want something green sooo bad...I am green with envy, lol.....Congrats the phone pouch is too cute

12. Now that is love ! :lol:

Congrats !

13. I love that!!! Too funny :jammin:

14. ooohhh, it's very cute. love the color.

15. sooo cute... congrats!