Yippee! My Batignolles Horizontal has arrived.

1. My Batignolles Horizontal arrived today from eluxury.
    This is second new LV in as many weeks (my MIL gave me a Cabas Mezzo). I absolutely adore it, the shape of it is so pleasing, and it fits a ton of stuff. So now I have a Cabas Mezzo and this to schlep around my everything-but-the-kitchen sink life.

Unfortunately, I am now infected with LV lust, and keep surfing the eluxury site for my next fix. :blink:
  2. YEA for you! You'll need to post a photo of you wearing it!
  3. Congrats! I just bought a Vertical (semi wishing I bought the Horizontal). Can't wait to see pics!!!
  4. Congrats! I just bought a Cabas Piano, and just like Becca 25% semi-wishing I bought the BH. Please post pics of you wearing it!
  5. I will post pics as soon as I can, other Purse Forumites posted pics of themselves wearing their BHs and it sealed the deal for me. I need to bogart a digicam from one of my friends. I'm living in the Dark Ages; no digital camera, no camera phone. :smile:
  6. Woohoo! Congrats!
  7. wee heee, new bag!!!

congrats!!! dont forget to post photos up!!!
  8. Yeah! Congrats!!!
  9. Mazel Tov! You're going to love it!
  10. Hey, but at least you have priorities right? You did get an LV Batignolles!
  11. I suffer from the same affliction. Though this time around I'm trying to decide on a wallet of some sort. Ack. :huh:

Congrats on your bag! :biggrin:
  12. I was in the LV boutique in Century City today checking the Damier Saleya. And a wallet. And a Suhali, andandand...it never ends does it?????
  13. I'm trying to choose between these two, as well- what about the vertical makes you sorta wish you got the Horizontal instead?
  14. woohoo! 2 horizontals in one day!

Please post pictures, I can't get enough =)
  15. I know! Seems like everyone is getting one. Again, I love that bag! The other day it was unavailable on eluxury.