Yippee!! It's here!!!

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
My new Rouille Box just came today from Aloha Rag!!! :love:

I asked the rep on the phone to select a smoother, more smooshier leather and she did an AWESOME job!! (aaack, didn't get the SAs name, but she's the one who handles bbag fax orders).

I just :heart: the leather - everyone is sooo right with the 06 leather variations! It's hard to tell via pictures, but the leather is definitely different than my Ink Box I just got a few weeks ago from Barney's! The pictures also don't do justice to the awesome Rouille color - I've been dying for Rouille after seeing other members' bags...and I'm so happy I took the plunge!!!

I'm also really psyched about the Box size and shape! Thanks to all who gave me advice in another thread on the size!

the bbag bug has definitely bit me, thanks to all you enablers! :shame:

p.s. - it's still stuffed with paper. I just took it out of the box and started snapping away. after I took out the paper, it's all smooshy!

Attachments

• P1000449.JPG
    P1000449.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 193
  • P1000448.JPG
    P1000448.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 151
  • P1000446.JPG
    P1000446.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 118
  • P1000450.JPG
    P1000450.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 201
It's lovely!!! Congratulations on your new baby! ;) I'd love to see a picture of it on! I saw an ink box at Neimans the other day. I picked it up and wanted to run to the nearest mirror, but BF was VERY impatient and forced me to put it down and walk away :sad: lol

Thanks, everyone! :flowers: I really love it and can't wait to take it out for a spin!

I'll take some pictures with it on later tonight and post 'em up. We're remodeling our house and right now the work guys are in and out of the room with the only full-length mirror in it. They'd think I'm totally wacko :wacko: so I'll wait til they leave...:graucho: