Yipeeeeh my first Tod's, come see!

1. I have always liked Tod's and owned a couple of shoes but never a bag. When I first discovered the purseforum I wanted to get the T-bag but quickly got pulled into Bal.
    But the other day I went to one of the High End shops in the area to check out their sales and there it was! Not really on sale, boy they have increased their prices since 2006, I rember the T being around 1100 euros now this one was 1360 euros. But I fell in love with what I believe it is called the Took bag ?!

Classic design, practical and with a little je ne sais quoi!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

P1010199.jpg P1010176.jpg P1010180.jpg
  2. So cute! Tod's bags are so well made, I think they are worth every penny.

3. It's beautiful and it looks great on you. I love the coloor and it's a perfect size.:drool:

4. Love It Congrats!! I Own 7 Tod's Bags And They're Timeless

5. Beautiful bag! It's so classic and stylish....love it!

6. Lovely bag! :tup:

7. i love it! congrats...p.s. it looks fabulous with those boots :smile:

8. You are gorgeous and the bag is too! Enjoy!!!! You bought a really GREAT bag that is totally chic and you'll get years of enjoyment. You have the je ne sais quoi to pull it off! :woot:

9. catcat you are so chic I'm sure you could pull off just about any bag! But I'm so glad you found one you've been wanting for a while, it's very classic without being stuffy or boring. I especially love the rich brown with the gold hardware. Congrats and enjoy!

10. Beautiful bag - looks great on you - congrats!!

11. Stunning bag. Love the pockets and what a beautiful color. Congrats!

12. Wow catcat you're looking good, saw you with your other beautiful bag--the Prada Gauffre--nice taste you have there

13. Beautiful bag!!! :yahoo:
    Looks great on you!
    That leather looks to die for and the color is divine!!!
    Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

14. Thanks lady's I am really happy I think this is the kind of bag you stll feel good about a couple of years down the road. The size is perfect the leathr is beautiful the color rich and versatile, the hardware maybe a bid gold but not too "blingy" and the frontpockets really practical ....!

I love it!

15. Quick questions is Tod's supposed to come with cards ?