yipeee! I get to go to an LV party

1. i am so excited. my sister got an invitation to an LV party for next week and she asked me if I wanted to go!!!!!! This will be my chance to look at all the bags with out feeling really stupid. This will be both of our first times. Anything that I should know?

will it be really bad if I don't buy anything? that's the only thing that makes me nervous. also my sister has the best LV bags and she said I could wear one that night. what do you all suggest? a limited bag or a regular?
  2. ^whatever you feel comfortable with...I went to a VIP party a few weeks ago and carried a black Epi Speedy:smile:

HAVE FUN!! and congrats!!
  3. Have fun! You'll find a lot of the people there tend to carry LE on events like these. Carry what you are happy with.

:sad: I STILL have not received the invitation for the 9th, even though I'm defn on their list there. NOT happy!
  4. what kind of stuff goes on during an LV party?
  5. ^wild celebrity orgies, the usual.

LOL JK mostly champagne, food, etc...chatting with fellow LV lovers and seeing GREAT bags!!!
  6. :roflmfao:
  7. I wouldnt dress up too nice to go to this kind of event, the fact that I'm invited to the event already says it all. LOL!

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  9. Congrats on your first party! I went to one just recently and I didn't buy anything, it's not required of you to spend any money there. And I am not too sure which is the best bag, but I used my Trompe L'Oeil Pochette and my sister used my Suhali Le Tal. Hope that helps.
  10. Get whatever you want! And enjoy!
  11. Enjoy your time and IF u like something then buy it.. if u dont.. then just enjoy urself :smile: