YIPEE... GOT MY CALCAIRE CITY and LOVE IT

1. :tup: HI... Wanting to share my excitement. I got my NEW Calcaire City today and she is GORGEOUS!!! It is one of the prettiest colors I have ever seen... such a pretty soft soft creamy pinkish color, OH... just so me...lol
    I will post photos of her tomorrow to share with all of you. I am sooooooooooo happy... LOVE HER :yahoo:

2. Wow, congrats! I think Calcaire is such a lovely colour. I can't wait to see your pictures! Don't forget to model her for us!

3. Tomorrow?!?!

:crybaby:

But I want to see them *now* ~Veruca

4. congrats...pls post pics....:smile:

5. Congrats on your purchase!! and thanks for sharing your excitement!!!
    I wanna see pictures..
    I wanna see the color...Calcaire.
    Looking forward to it!!

6. congrats!

7. Congratulations, Calcaire is such an AWESOME color! Can't wait to see pics!

8. Oh yay!!! Congrats!

Nice to hear you love it.
    Don't you think it's the best color....
    I am always scared of white, but somehow this color sucked me in and I love the subtle pink overtones.

9. Calcaire is a lovely color and one that doesn't pop up every day around here. We should use some of the upcoming pics for our new color chart in the reference section.

10. Congrats!! :yahoo:Calcaire is beautiful!! :heart: Looking forward to your pics!! :tup:

11. Thanks so much... I will post photo's soon I PROMISE. Oh the leather on this bag is so so yummy, I think I will sleep with her...lol

12. Ok - it's tomorrow!!!;)

13. :yahoo:Congrats!! Can't wait to see the pics!!:search:

14. Congrats :party:!

15. Congrats - such a great colour and you're lucky to have tracked it down