Yipee!!!!!!! Balenciaga Has Finally

1. updated their web site!!!!!!! OMG the GH City sure looks like Violet, and it sure has my :heart: beating faster!!!!! I love seeing all of the new styles!!!!!!:tup:

2. The Juane and Violet on their site look like exactly what I want my First and Twiggy to be like... I hope those picture represent the real colours!

3. Python Evening Bag!! :drool:

4. OMG - I MUST have a city in that pine green. And a make-up in jaune. I'm going out to buy a powerball ticket right now!!! :nuts: :drool: Must save, Must save, Must save....... Thanks so much for the heads up!!!

5. thanks for sharing:smile:

lots of interesting looking bags:sweatdrop:

6. Wow. I actually really like Jaune, if it actually looks like that on the pic!!

Thanks for the heads up!!:tup:

7. What is that second bag in the list? It's smooth leather, dark green (presumably Pine) and looks kind of like a Rebecca Minkoff Morning After. It is GORGEOUS. I want! Does anyone know what it is/how much it is?

8. Thanks for that! I love the SS 08 Bubble Gum Pink with a hint of salmon...

9. Thank you for posting, PP!

I'm off to the site to view the new lovelies! Ahh... it feels like getting water after a long thirst!

10. thanks for the update! looking now! I'm loving the violet city now!

11. This is GORGEOUS!!! The leather is great!

[​IMG]

violet.jpg
  12. Thanks for the picture Allyboobop. It's enough to make a grown woman cry:crybaby:, tears of sheer joy that is!!!!!!! I feel like I died and went to bbag heaven, and I'm not even that much of a purple lover- but me oh my I :heart: that!!!!!!:yes:

13. This is beautiful! But that silver GH just doesn't grow on me arrrrgh

14. I love this! Do you think it is too similar to Ink???
    [​IMG]

15. The violet is gorgeous...purple family colors are my fave! Now I can't decide what I should buy!