Yikes! My Birkin has a boo-boo! :(

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I just noticed that the top "vertical" stitch of the inner open pocket on my Birkin came loose - see pic. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
I never put anything heavy in there, maybe a cell phone and a few receipts. :shrugs: Anyone had this happen? I called my store and talked to another SA (mine was busy.) She said it could be fixed but didn't know if they would charge me.

I'm so bummed. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpg
    IMG_1562.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 193
^ Yeah - but this one is not even a year old yet. Must be a fluke.
SEEEE, this is why I need another Birkin or Kelly to use while this one is away. My sort of PHH will not see it that way!!

They should repair it for free. This is rather unacceptable for a less than 1 year old bag... considering how much we pay for our birkin

I don't think you will be charged, the Birkin was not abused in any way.

Remember don't leave the sleeper bag when you drop it off. You'll get a new one when the Birkin is ready for pickup. Too bad it's not Paris, in Paris you get a new box too !

Ooooh!! So sorry!! I can't imagine being without it - you must work on that PHH about another bag lol!! Maybe even a GP tote or something less??!!! To hold you over??!!! Good luck...

^ Thanks, guys! I do have a rouge Trim that I've actually been using a lot lately. Switched to the Birkin yesterday and found the problem today.

But I still need at least one other H bag for, you know, consolation...