Yikes...just bought an Epi Alma off eBay! Can I get a little reassurance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't been posting as I went through bag overload earlier this year and needed to stay away from temptation. I was supposed to be on a ban until I sold all the bags I no longer use (ugh, four more to go), but I've been pining for a yellow Epi Alma (the first LV I ever fell in love with years ago) and since one popped up today, I decided to go for it.

It was more than I wanted to spend on one, but despite the lack of photos, believe it's authentic and the seller said the corners are in pristine condition (scuffed corners really bug me for some reason). Plus, the number on the lock = the month/day of my birthday! So, it's fate, right? :p According to the date code, it was produced in 2002 (which I think was the last year yellow was made - if anyone knows differently, please let me know). It would have been nice to get an older bag with history, but I also like the idea that I may be getting one of the last few Almas produced in yellow Epi.

This is the most I've ever spent on an eBay item and my first international purchase. The seller has 100% feedback in 2500 transactions, so I trust her, but am not sure I trust the international postal system with my "dream" bag.

Ok, I guess I'm a little over excited about finding a pristine bag that I've wanted for such a long time. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings! Here's the link and I'll definitely be posting photos when it arrives: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110154710662&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

Sigh, my little LV family will soon be complete...at least until I find another must-have.

2. Please post this in the "authenticate this" thread and they will help you out with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.