yikes, did you gals hear the box will be no more (?)

1. sorry if i missed this on another thread :confused1::shrugs::crybaby:

2. no more of the box style? oh no...

3. yeppers, that's the word on the street from an SA @ "Barney's" :s

4. awww! i really like the box. the box is one of my favorite b-bag styles.

5. aww, that's too bad. Never had the chance to own the style but I always thought they were cute!

6. ^ My fav too. I hope it isn't discontinued.

7. i donno, i couldn't believe it either, but the SA was totally convinced :push:

8. What do those of you think of the Box vs. the Twiggy. I have been a Twiggy girl until now, but I saw a last season colour that I want that is only avail in the box, but I have only loved the Twiggy. Get the box or wait for a second hand Twiggy?? How great is the box??

I wish you well,

Bridget

9. Bridget...the box is very similar to the twiggy, just smaller and more square-ish looking. I really like it!

10. I know, I've seen both, I am more asking about those who have both, what their usage is. Are they as easy to get into as the Twiggy, do they look more constructed/ boxy when full?

I wish you well,

Bridget

11. i've got both & i can say that the box is definitely smaller & has more of a "box-like" shape, opposed to the twiggy which is bigger & has more of a "log-like" shape :cutesy:

12. really? so we have the box and the purse possibly being discontinued after this season. but they added the part-time, afternoon, mid-afternoon, bowling/mini bowling and a few more, right?

13. yikes, as suspected, i must of missed that, soooooooooooo sad :crybaby:

14. WHAT....? first the purse, now the box?
    whats goin on.....?