yikes! 19k for this pendant!

1. :wtf:
  2. Cute, I hope it's authentic though.
  3. aw, that's adorable! but the price... :sad:
  4. i don't think it's authentic..what a poor auction!
  5. I wouldn't be surprised if it retailed for more than that :lol:
  6. :wtf: Sorry I don't know what to think,is it REAL?
  7. i don't know if it's real or not, but i've seen this kind of pendants on a magazine years ago...
    i think lv does made this pendant
  8. I saw it myself at the 5th avenue store it is authentic. It retailed for about $14000 it's in platinum with diamonds ...
  9. The piece does exist, but I don't know enough about it to determine if the auction is definitely authentic. I have no reason to believe the auction is fake though...seller has good feedback, the multicolor box looks authentic, and it just doesn't look like cheap crap! I'd like to hear why xLAUx thinks it's fake.
  10. Oooooh...Thank you:flowers:
  11. to save the hassle of going to eBay to view this :hysteric: pendant, i decided to borrow the pics to show it here.
    it's gorgeous! but the price is :hysteric:
    but on another thought IF i had lots of money, i would've buy this instead of a hermes for sure... it's :upsidedown:
    1b_1.JPG 91_1.JPG
  12. Why do they always say stuff was only taken out for the purpose of taking pictures? :rolleyes:

Anyway, LV charges too much money for their jewelry. I saw a regular gold charm bracelet for $27,000.00. It wasn't even all that cute!

This Panda pendant is cute, but not for $19k.
  13. I love the cute little box... but the rest... not my taste, personally I think it looks cheap. :shrugs:
  14. Omg, it's so cuteeeee!! But bleh about the price :sad: