Yey, i finally own it!!!!!!but......

Oatlatte

contented
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
And so i went to the store with my mum today and out of the blue, she brought me a present..... :P

it was ......... (drum roll pls).....
a Azur Saleya MM .... i'm head over heels in luv with tis baby..... [/COLOR]

however, but one problem...... i heard from my fren that i shld hv gotten the damier instead of azur coz of color transfer (her speedy azur 30 was stained by her jeans :Push: & she was kinda upset)....

dear gals, do u think i shld exchange tis for damier for a stress-free bag or shld i just keep tis :confused1: wat do ya think.... (ps:i alrdy hv a damier speedy 25 dat was the reason i chose Azur for tis saleya as I wanted 2 different color)

Attachments

• Saleya MM.JPG
    Saleya MM.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Saleya MM bag.JPG
    Saleya MM bag.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 45
And so i went to the store with my mum today and out of the blue, she brought me a present..... :P

Saleya%20MM.JPG

it was ......... (drum roll pls).....

an Azur Saleya MM yeah yeah :wlae: i'm head over heels in luv with tis baby.....
Saleya%20MM%20bag.JPG
however, but one problem...... i heard from my fren that i shld hv gotten the damier instead of azur coz of color transfer (her speedy azur 30 was stained by her jeans :Push: & she was kinda upset)....

dear gals, do u think i shld exchange tis for damier for a stress-free bag or shld i just keep tis :confused1: wat do ya think.... (ps:i alrdy hv a damier speedy 25 dat was the reason i chose Azur for tis saleya as I wanted 2 different color)

RACHEL~!!!! :nuts:

Keep the Saleya MM Azur, u KNOW that's my NEXT bag!

Keep the Azur. Just because someone else had problems with it doesnt mean that you will. Plus it sounds like the Azur was the one that you really wanted. Don't let others talk you out of your bag.