Yet another security tag question

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I don't offer refunds on my auctions. Of course all bags are authentic. :smile: I write up very clear descriptions and take pics of all sides.

Would it still serve a purpose if I were to place a tyvek tag around the handle?

What could be some possible disaster scenarios?

Also, if I do place one, do I take a picture of it attached to the bag on the day that I mail it out? In case of a bait and switch, would this be proof enough?

All this talk about the tags is making me nervous about the safety of my auctions! :sweatdrop:

Thanks!

I don't offer refunds on my auctions. Of course all bags are authentic. :smile: I write up very clear descriptions and take pics of all sides.

Would it still serve a purpose if I were to place a tyvek tag around the handle?

What could be some possible disaster scenarios?

Also, if I do place one, do I take a picture of it attached to the bag on the day that I mail it out? In case of a bait and switch, would this be proof enough?

All this talk about the tags is making me nervous about the safety of my auctions! :sweatdrop:

Thanks!

The purpose of the Tyvek is mainly to scare off wannabe scammers IMO.

I am not sure how it would hold up in a paypal dispute, but the fact of the matter is that if you accept paypal, you do accept returns whether or not your listing says so.

I take a picture of the numbered tyvek on the bag to keep for my own records, though.