Yet another Heritage Stripe Tote Reveal!

1. So on Tuesday when I went into the boutique, I didn't really know what I wanted. I was torn between the Bleecker Large Duffle in Grass or the Large Heritage Stripe Tote in Green. After much debate with myself, I decided I really really like the tote. I know it won't fit on my shoulder but it's light enough to carry on my arm and it's not as big as I thought so it's perfect! I also bought the beauty case in pink, which is the perfect size because the one I have now is too big! And I also got my Legacy Thompson Hobo back, fray free! So here is a picture of my Heritage items. No modeling pics, sorry, I look horrible today![​IMG]
  2. Wow! Its great to see another color besides the pink. That green is hot!:tup:
  3. love the green!!!!:nuts:
  4. gorgeous! congrats! :tup:
  5. wow.. I love your coach bag!!!
  6. I agree!

I was about to say..."ANOTHER pink tote?" (no offense to those that have the pink one)

LOVE the green! congrats!
  7. Love the green!! I really like that beauty case. Does it have the tattersall lining? Also, do you know, is this smaller than the signature stripe beauty cases?
  8. It is nice to see a color other than pink! The green is gorgeous! ENJOY!
  9. Very cute.. and refreshing to see another color, as much as I love pink! :yes:
  10. I love the green!!! :okay:
  11. Adorable! If I were to get that tote I wouls choose the green too!
  12. Beautiful....and very different!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  13. Congrats! She's beautiful! I have the large one in brown and had it at the indoor waterpark last week and it was wonderful, not worrying about getting her wet or dirty!
  14. I love the green (and green and pink together - it's so fresh and lovely looking). They're absolutely beautiful! :smile:
  15. It does have the tattersall lining but I haven't ever seen the signature stipe case so I don't know if it's the same size. Sorry!