(Yet Another) Heart Purse w/ a Little Friend!!!

1. So my night was great, finally. I got the one and only Pomme D'Amour Vernis Heart Purse there...and saw the Pink Bubble Ring and got that too!! They didn't have it in stock, but I ordered the Vernis Pomme D'Amour Bedford! I also ordered the Raspberry Bubble Ring as well, for when it comes in!

I decided against any Fuschia Denim items.

When I go back I will be looking at the new Inclusion stuff - they didn't have any of the new color in tonight so I'll be back to see soon.

PICS !! Sorry for the messy bed - I took a nap, and the kinda blurry close-ups...maybe I should buy a new cam instead of bags, but that ain't ever gonna happen - I opt for bags more so anyday lol! :tender: yay!!!!!

I saw the Mono Rivets Pochette and I didn't like it at all.

All in all it was a beautiful night! :love:

heart1.JPG ring1.JPG ringside.JPG heartandring.JPG
  2. Congrats!

3. congrats!

4. Adorable! Enjoy it!

5. Congrats on the new purchases! All you lucky people who got the heart coin purse are making me turn green! :p

6. Good for you!! You had a super day!!! Congrats!

7. Very cute! I can't wait to get my :heart: purse! Should be here early next week! :yes: Congrats on your new items!

8. ooohh cute!!! congrats!! what else fits in the heart purse other than coins and folded bills?

9. Very cute! Congrats! :biggrin:

10. Cute!! I absolutely LOVE the heart in the pomme color. It will look amazing with the bedford!

11. Beautiful, love both. Congratulations!

12. CONGRATS!!
    i love all of your stuff!

13. Congratulations!! They're beautiful!

14. Cute! I have the same ones hehe. I KNOW you'll love the dark pink Bubble ring also!!
    Congrats! :yahoo:

15. Congrats! :heart: the :heart: