Yesterday's Trip to the Tilton, NH Outlet - Pictures!

1. I learned from a fellow tPFer's post about there being a Coach Outlet in Tilton, NH. It's closer for me than the one in Maine, so I thought I would take a trip and see what they had.

I found what I was looking for!
    [​IMG]

I've been admiring it for a long time in the boutiques. I'm glad that I could get a deal at the outlet!

This is also my first Legacy piece. I love the lining:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I was taking pictures today, I noticed a small cut in the leather? Should this concern me?
    [​IMG]

While I was there, I also decided to get a new charm to go with my phone:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on the find! I'm in NH too! Glad to see neighbor on the forum:smile:

3. Beautiful!

Enshogirl & daydrmer where in NH do you both live? I'm in Maine, about 20 minutes west of Portland. I love when I learn of tPF'rs that live in ME or NH!

I have an aunt & uncle that live in Hudson and another aunt & uncle that live in Manchester.

4. congrats! :tup: As far as the cut in the leather, was that the only one they had? They should have an add'l discount if it had a problem.. I wouldn't hesitate to call and trade it.

5. Congrats, the wristlet is GORGEOUS. Honestly, the cut wouldn't bother me too much, but if it does bother you, call them to see if they have any more.

6. Congrats the wrist is fabulous! I saw the phone accessories when I went to the outlet too. They are super cute! I almost picked up the one you bought.

Did you see the coach hearts one or the flower one? It makes me wish I could get them all on my phone haha!

7. Cute goodies!

8. Yay NH! That is my outlet! Thats a wicked cute wrislet the cut is so small I wouldn't worry about it. I realllllly want to go to Tilton soon but I need to get paid first!

9. that is so adorable!!

10. I love that wristlet and the cell phone charm is too cute!!!! Congrats!

11. I have never seen that wristlet before; it is SO cute! Fabulous buy! And the flaw is so small that it is hardly worth worrying about - if they have another to exchange it for, I'd do that, but I wouldn't return it!

12. Both are adorable!

13. GORRRRGEOUS!!!!

14. Congrats!!

15. Super cute, did they have a lot of legacy items there??