Yesterday i went to LV

1. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    What a happyness, i say a lot of things!
    Well, i loved my SA:love: she was very nice and pretty, she's a chinese girl, lovely!
    First of all she showed me the beautiful Manhattan GM, oh my, she's beautiful IRL, i never thought so!!
    i want her, she could be probably my next purchase:graucho:
    Then i saw the Fringe Buket, amazing, and the cuir nomade are to die for!!
    Then she showed me all the watches because my boyfriend was interesting in, and all the shoes (pumps, boots and so on)..
    i was happy beacause they give me all the attention and they showed me a lot of things :smile:
    I bought finally the beautiful damier compact zipped wallet, the porte-clés 4 and the address tag for my Trouville!!! i especially love this piece, it's beautiful on my bag!
    And..TA-DAAAAAAAANNN..i got my fist heatstamps on it!!
    i'm so in love!
    i made picture, but my boyfriend has the cable. This afternoon i'll show you all:yahoo:
  2. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Sounds like you have lots of fun:nuts: Can't wait to see the pics;)
  3. sounds like you had a great time! i feel the same way as you too when i am back from LV with my purchases and i alway stay for an hr or 2, just looking at everything!!! do show us your pics!
  4. Congratulations! Looking forward to see the pics.
  5. Yes, it was a great day!:tender:
    i think if you're nice with them, they are the same with you.
    There were a lot of people in the store, but most of them had an "attitude", and they did not have a friendly communication with SA's.
    I am a girl who talk a lot, and i'm so happy when you go in store like LV, Chanel etc.. and you can talk with SA as you do with your sister!
    She also tell me that soon i'll receive the new catalogue at home, and explain how can i make order by phone if i cannot go to store..

ouch, i also asked the other SA:

Lau:"do you know when the damier azur is coming out?"

SA: "Damier azur??? what is this???:wtf::wtf::wtf:"

Lau: "'s like classic damier, but in new color white/azur...:shame:"

SA: "oh my, i still did not receive information about, but congratulations, you are well-informed:lol:"

6. hahaah shes soo cute.
  7. Enjoy your new pieces! It seems rare nowadays to find a really great SA, glad you found one who was so friendly & attentive. It really makes your shopping experience so much more enjoyable! I realized the same thing last weekend too; I have a LV store & boutique 10 minutes from my house but I'd rather go to the one that is 45 minutes away because the SA's there are much nicer and more patient.
  8. Ah are you going to get the tag stamped ? Congrats on your new purchases !
  9. It's already stamped!:yahoo:
    Yesterday the SA's were all busy and they told me "sorry, we cannot make the heatstamp now, we'll send you the tag stamped at home"

But after 10 minutes, the nice chinese SA told me "Wait only 5 minutes, i'm gonna stamp the tag now!" :love:
  10. SO HAPPY to hear you had a good experience!!! YAY for great LV SAs!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!:yes:
  11. Sounds like you had a great day, congrats!
  12. Photo update!

13. Congrats!
  14. Congrats!! I'm glad to hear you had such a good time!
  15. Nice, congrats!