Yesterday, I picked up my last bag for awhile...*lots of pics*

1. Yup, I was finally able to pick up my Beverly MM yesterday! :yahoo: This will be my last bag for awhile, because now I have to work on paying off the Beverly (which will take me about a month) and saving up for the Nimbus PM in September at the same time.

Neither my SA nor the manager were in, so I had another SA ring up my purchase for me. Wanted to see the lookbook but STILL NO LOOKBOOK YET!!! ARRGHH!! Either way I made sure that my name was on the waiting list for the Nimbus PM. I HAVE TO GET THAT...I better be first or second on the list or else I'll be very disappointed.
    If you're in Canada and you're interested in the following goodies, Calgary HR has them! Give them a call! 403-265-5755:

- Green/Perle vernis trunks and bags coin purse
    - gold street shopper PM
    - Marilyn with purple exotic trim
    - Love 2 tote ochre MM and ecru PM
    - epi Lockits in black and ivoire

Anyway, I noticed a lot of TPFers have gotten the Beverly MM recently, showing what a great bag it is! I *considered* getting the Popincourt Haut instead since I've wanted for awhile as well and it holds so much more but decided to get Beverly MM first because I've planned on getting it since it came out. PH%2

0box.jpg 0bev.jpg 0bev2.jpg 0lock.jpg 0datecode.jpg
  2. That's lovely, Karman, congrats!

3. Very nice I know you have been saving for a while congrats!

4. CONGRATS! it looks amazing! the koala buckle is so shiny!

5. Congrats!!How come ur not modelling the bag for us today??:smile:

6. congrats!

7. Congrats!
    I suppose they wouldn't ship that T&B Vernis Coin Purse over to England :sad: ?
    I really want it!
    But anyway yeah
    Congrats it's so pretty :smile:

8. Congrats. I want to see modeling pics.......

9. beautiful bag

10. Congrats!

11. This beauty should hold you over for a while!

12. Congrats, she's lovely!!

13. Sorry, my internet went nuts and I got frustrated so I left the computer for awhile. Here are modeling pics with a very casual outfit:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

casual1.jpg casual2.jpg casual3.jpg casual4.jpg casual5.jpg
  14. What the heck? I think my internet was so messed up half of my post went missing.

Anyway, I meant to say (after that messed up PH%2 or whatever) that I admit it's a VERY heavy bag, probably because of the huge metal closure, and I used up a WHOLE CAN of aerosol leather protector on the vachetta!! LOL. The can was still half full when I started...hahaha I guess I was getting too aerosol happy. My entire house smelled like leather protector afterwards, even my boyfriend who was napping in my room smelled it. Regardless, I still love this bag very very much.

15. And more modeling pics, this time with my work outfit from last night:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

work1.jpg work2.jpg work3.jpg work4.jpg work5.jpg