YES YES I GOT POMME AGENDA. still some in stock

1. those who remembered i posted a thread abt me trying to find a pomme agenda and got told by LV in bond street that they only have hazelnut color throughout the whole UK. well he is a LIAR.

i went to london yesterday to get a chanel reissue (didnt get it at the end cos i didnt like the metallic black) and thought of trying my luck in the harrods LV counter with little hope they will have it. but just before i can say 'no thank you' the SA brought out the pomme and i was like 'YESSSSSSSSSSS' i told her instantely this is what i want. YEPPPPPPPIEEEEE.

there were two but i asked her to get the one in stock for me instead. which she did and i bought it. the only thing i wasnt happy with my agenda is the snap button where the LV flower doesnt really line up with the flower below (if you know what i mean)

but its brand new not a display played by so many people. she even cleaned it for me before packing to get ride of finger marks.

if you are looking for one there is still one in Harrods and one in sloanne street.

but please get a SA who understand english. i was in sloanne street and the SA didnt know what i mean by 'agenda' then i tried 'diary' he said no, then i tried 'organiser' he then went 'oh yes follow me'. HAHAHAHA

anyway happy ending for me. i'll try post pics in the agenda club later when i get a chance.

by the way i didnt ask abt koala agenda cos i was so into the pomme. i should have asked to see which is better but pomme was in my mind all this time.

2. Great purchase, congra'ts,.

3. Oh that's sucky - sometimes I feel like SAs just say things sometimes to make people go away. Don't they want our business !?

But I'm glad you got it in the end. :yes:

4. Congratulations.

5. congrats!!!

6. Congrats! I know how much you've been wanting it! :yes: I'm happy for you too. ;) Oh, and did you get free agenda refill since the 2008 is coming out soon? :p

7. congrats!

8. congrats.

9. Congrats!

10. I LOVE LV - no i didnt get any refills. the SA did ask me whether i want it but i said no cos the way she asked me gave me the impression that i have to pay.

but thanks all i'm so loving it.

11. i am so glad you found one!

12. Congrats!! Pomme is gorgeous!

13. congrats!

14. Congrats!

15. congrats!