Yes, Gossip on Jada P. Smith...

1. Wondering if anyone heard what I did?

Two days ago I heard on the radio that Jada was having an affair. Apparently, it has been going on for two years now. The DJ on the radio was stating all the facts he knew, where he got them from and on and on...he then said the affair was with a woman.
    He claimed the source said the affair is still going on at this time. He was then cut off by the other DJ because he wanted even more solid evidence before he let him continue on with the info. So, he just cut to a commercial. I was wondering if anyone heard this at all or has read anything? Usually when this DJ comes out with info. it is true because in time you read about it or hear about it on television. (it eventually is validated) Just wondering....
  2. I've heard rumors that Will and Jada have a very open relationship, and allow each other to have affairs, and that they are both gay. I usually don't like to gossip, but blah....
  3. Oh my goodness!! I never would have guessed this about Will & Jada. I hope it is just rumors...
  4. Jada has always scared me.. especially since she can probably kick my ass given that she benches more than her own weight !
  5. Untill I hear it out the horses mouth, this is still just a rumor to me.
  6. Guess I am guilty of bringing out a rumor/gossip now, but it struck me as bizarre and I wondered.
  7. I just googled this, so it's out there. This was from 4/1:

An unidentified New Jersey woman has told The Sun that she's been involved in a hot and passionate love affair with Jada Pinkett Smith for 3 years now. The unnamed 36yo woman claims that she and Jada have been meeting up in several secret locations all over the country.

Jada is married to Will Smith, but the woman claims Jada is all lesbian!

She said: "Jada is a very passionate and caring woman. I believe she's with Will for the children and for her career. She loves her lifestyle and if she came out as a lesbian, it would be all over for her. Her children would be gone and her career. I love Jada more than anything and want to be with her."

The woman is currently unemployed, but met Jada while she was working for a top record producer. The woman said she came forward, because Jada must face the truth:

"It's time Jada come clean. It's 2006 and I know how bad she wants to be honest to the world and stop lying! I am hoping me coming out will inspire her to do the same."

A spokesperson for Jada would not comment on her client's personal life

8. Wow! I can kinda see Jada as a lesbian. Who knows!??
  9. I don't believe rumors like this until i hear it from them.
  10. I don't believe it. I :heart: Will & Jada.
  11. Boo on that rumor lol. It so funny I swear I heard a report (of all shows, the Geraldo news show lol). Will said his marriage is fine. Jada even said she owes her life to Will because he taught her self worth and respect and got her off drugs. I'm not sure why that report was on in the first place...maybe they were predicting this rumor to grow?? Anyways I love Will and Jada!
  12. Freetoes, thanks for the least I don't look like I am out of my mind on this one. Time will tell, but I doubt much will come of it for some reason.
  13. This is very interesting. I caught a glimpse of something on TV, but couldn't listen to it. It was about Jada & Will though...
  14. You never know in hollywood
  15. I don't believe it...