YES!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY got my Damier Speedy 30!!!

1. My fiancee took me to Scottsdale Fashion Square LV tonight and bought me my Damier Speedy 30--an early birthday present!!!

You ladies are soooo right-- IT IS GORGEOUS!!!

We are waiting for Nip/Tuck to come on right now, so tomorrow night I will post pics!!!!!:yahoo:

Thanks again to all of you who helped me make my decision about the bag!!!:wlae: :nuts: :heart:

Nicole

2. Congrats Nicole!!!:yahoo: Can't wait to see the pics and isn't your fiance wonderful:love:

3. LOL Thanks Lee it took alot of training!!

JK he is so sweet:smile:

4. YAY! :yahoo:

congrats! and early HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :party: :heart:

5. Hay Caramba:yahoo: I am so glad for you, I want the same bag in the new Azur line, I will check tomorrow for you pictures.

6. Congratulations, such a gorgeous bag!:love:

7. Congratulations!!

8. Congrats!!!
    Wait to see your pic with gorgeous bag tomorrow!

9. Congratulations! :yahoo:

Can't wait to see the pics! :drinkup:

10. Gongratulations!!

11. Yayyy! Congratulations, fellow virgo, it's a beautiful bag! I also have the Damier Speedy on my bday list, but i have to wait until saturday to see what I get.:wlae:

12. The Snorks-- LOL I have a confession to make...it is an EARLY birthday present!! My real bday is not until Oct. 4...I am a Libra!!

LOL :smile:

13. congrats and happy brithday! wish my bf would get me something =)

14. :nuts: :yes: A stunner...what a terrific choice!! I luv luv the Damier!!!! I luv my 25 and I baby it the most out of all my bags b/c its so cute!!!

Congrats!!

15. Congrats, you're sooo lucky! :smile: