YES!!! Emerald City will be MINE!

1. Last year, when I really became aware of Bbags, the first colour that really drew me in was 2006 Emerald. At the time, I could really only afford pre-loved bags, and I never ended up having the money at the same time a good one came up on eBay. And then, once I actually could afford to buy a new one, I spent a lot of time pondering if I would really use it, what to wear it with, if I should try something a little more subdued like Sapin instead, if I'd rather have the lovely Vert Gazon, etc...

And I've finally decided that having wanted the damn bag for a year, I am going to order it from Aloha Rag tomorrow! :yahoo:

Sorry, I know this seems like a really unnecessary post, but none of my friends or family will understand how exciting it is to finally be buying the purse you've lusted after for ages, so I just have to share the news with people who understand what it feels like... because I'm so excited I can't sit still! :nuts:

Frabjous day, indeed!
  2. yay! congrats
  3. yay! congrats :party: post pics for sure
  4. I love emerald too! I didn't know you could still find them in stores!

Congrats and please post photos when it arrives!!!
  5. congrats hun! i know how it feels to lust for something, and finally have it after so long!

post pictures when you get it!
  6. yay!!! congratulations!! emerald is a gorgeous color!!!
  7. Congrats, Cheshire! :yahoo: I'm looking forward to seeing you pose with your new Emerald City. The folks at AR are excellent. Such a no-hassle group of people, and they're WICKED helpful both on the phone and email-wise!

BTW, I don't think you need to be apologizing to the BalGang. All of us understand what you're going through... :yes:

P.S. this was my 800th post! Goodness...
  8. I love emerald! Congrats!
  9. congrats, the color is beautiful!
  10. Congrats!!!!!:balloon: :balloon: It feels SOOOOOO good when you finally get a bag that you've been wanting for such a long time. Sooooo happy for you!:yahoo:
  11. I am happy for you and will be celebrating your new purchase! :yahoo: I'm sure you'll be very happy with the emerald.
  12. woo hoo fab - you go for it - cant wait to see the piccies
  13. I don't think I've ever seen emerald before. Can't wait to see it in the city ( my favorite) Congrats!
  14. congrats!!! :party:
  15. Awww....I'm excited for you!!! YAY!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Congrats!! :yahoo: