Yeoh Bag

1. Hi I read in the reference thread that Hermes has a Yeoh bag. I've tried doing a google on it but I cant seem to find a picture of the bag. Can any of you ladies please help me. If someone of you have action pics than that would be great too..hehehe:yes: thanks

2. Dear Ms. C:

I am curious TOO?!

Maybe some of our EXPERT TEACHERS can elighten us?!

3. Here is MaggieD with a Yeoh (please correct me if I am wrong Maggie)

[​IMG]

4. ^^smashing look!!!! Is that barenia?

5. ^^Yep, Rose, you've got it right--that's me and I'm carrying my Yeoh in that picture. I'm glad you found that picture because when I saw this subject line, I knew I needed to find that picture. My bag also has an off-white horsehair/crinoline bottom that can be attached to the barenia top/handle for a small shoulder bag or used separately as a little clutch. In fact, this one that LZ has listed is just like mine.

http://www.luxury-shops.com/1_search/detail.php?ID=6322&category=21&subcat=&designer=4

Thanks, CB! And yes, the top piece and shoulder strap are barenia.

6. ^^^ This is how MaggieD described it: "Barenia and chocolate box (?) Yeoh bag with PH"

7. Hi, Maggie! We posted at the same time!

8. Thanks, Maggie, the one from LZ is lovely too.

[​IMG]

9. Hi, Rose! How funny that this is the first time I've visited the forum in awhile and right away I find this thread with my (old) picture in it. Karma, right?

LZ says that the leather on the bottom half is evercalf, not box. I didn't really think it was box, and now that I own a bag in box, I can say with much more certainty that it isn't box. So it probably is evercalf. It is certainly a lovely smooth leather. A wonderful casual bag, IMHO, although probably too small for many people's taste.

10. That is one good looking, practical purse... thanks for educating us...

11. thanks everyone :smile: was this bag seasonal? i havent seen it in stores??

12. i have never seen the bag, either....where did you get it, maggie?

13. Wow - I've never seen that one before! Nice leather :nuts:

14. ooh, I like the bag Maggie....how do you pronounce Yeoh?...like ye (long e), o (long o)??????????

15. What a great looking bag!