Yellow undertones foudnation

1. girls, what brand has the best yellow undertones foundation!!???

2. try prescriptives they have custom blend foundation.

3. I'd suggest MAC - they have a huge selection of yellow toned foundations.

4. shiseido and bobbi brown!

5. Shu Uemura and MAC!

6. Prescriptives does have some very yellow foundations.

Also, Ulta mineral foundation comes in at least one yellow shade (I bought it by accident).

7. bobbi brown.

8. I think Bobbi Brown

9. MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Armani

10. do you know what number in Armani's is actualli yellow undertone? suitable for asia olive skin?

11. I haven't had a chance to try this line yet, but Thi Cosmetics by Taylor Pham is a new make-up line designed specifically for Asian beauties, created by a fellow Asian woman. All of their foundations are yellow-toned and their color palette (eyeshadow, blush, gloss) was geared towards enhancing Asian beauty (dark brown eyes, yellow-toned skin, etc.). If you try it, let me know how you like it! I've been dying to try this brand.

12. I think bobbi brown has more yellowish foundations

13. I used to work in makeup, so unless you need full coverage I SOOOO do not recommend MAC....I would recommend
    Bobbi Brown --this is ALL you talks about having a yellow base looks good on anyone

or

Smashbox, or Prescriptives (you can get a custom made color) but I think it may be a little on the pricey side.

14. Bobbi Brown definitely has foundations that have yellow undertones.

Good Luck! I hate trying to find the right color foundation. ;P

15. ATTENTION MY FELLOW POOR PEOPLE

Of the drugstore brands H.I.P. has the best colors of all. The thing is, they are made for oily skin.

Which is good. I have oily skin, but I also like the refraction or reflection or mitosis or stenosis or whatever is in Maybelline Age Rewind, which runs pinker than a bunny nose, so I mix them.