Yellow Rikki

1. I saw this bag today at a local store here in SC and I personally think is beautiful, very happy color. What do you think?

2. Honestly? As much as I would love a yellow bag....I see this one and I just automatically start lookin' for the Gorton's fisherman! ;)

BUT! God knows my socks don't always match when I stick my feet in my boots (hey, who's gonna know!), so don't take my word for it! :upsidedown:
  3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

One of these days you're gonna kill me Stinker I always seem to be taking a drink or bite of something right when I read one of your posts ;)
  4. The thing is....if your socks don't match when you put them on? Now please, for just a second, try and follow the logic here....but if you lose one, well, you still have a matching pair that you can pair the odd one up with! Not so if you're wearing matching socks every day and happen to lose one! :tup: See? Always thinking!! :idea:
  5. I personally like it.
    Especially in the Riki size as it is less overwhelming.
    Spring continues to feature lots of patent & slick bags!
  6. Actually Stinker it was the Gordon's Fisherman comment that nearly killed me :graucho:
  7. ^^Oh...then nevermind about the whole sock thing! We'll just keep that between me, you, and well....the whole internet! ;)
  8. I cannot wear yellow. But I just got the Nordstrom catalog...a most effective marketing campaign, good job. But I digress. Bold, bright colors are all the rage this Spring. I'd just be afraid the bright yellow patent would be a short lived trend.
  9. Now see? I just don't get it.

So this bright yellow Ring (as well as others in this color) are being introduced at the same time as the much more subdued tan Riki or the dark suede Sabas....what gives???? :s
  10. I will be looking for a bright bag this spring. I'm not sure what color, but I like the bright yellow as well...just not in patent.
  11. They are just trying to rile you up! Is it working?
  12. No. That's what I have YOU for!
  13. I like yellow, but not patent yellow. Seems too plasticky to me. Get it definitely if you like it, because patent yellow will most likely be seasonal.
  14. I reminds me of a rainslicker. Not my favorite Choo!
  15. I'm not a big fan of the latest patent bags from JC. They seem too stiff and slick. But if you love the bag, go for it!