Yellow Inclusion Bracelet - Photos!

1. I finally found a yellow inclusion bracelet PM! Many thanks to Monica (Smoothoprtr), who listed this gorgeous piece on eBay. I snapped it up :wlae: I ended up selling my beige PM - even though it was beautiful, I've been in love with the original yellow and pink inclusion line since I first saw elle's beautiful collection :smile:

It arrived today, here are a couple of pictures! :nuts:

YellowInclusion.jpg

YellowInclusion1.jpg

2. Oh Cristina, I knew you were looking for yellow!!! I'm so glad you found it!!! It's so pretty on you! Your wrists were made for these bracelets!!!! Congrats!!!!

3. Thanks, Traci! :nuts:

4. Pretty
    Congratulations!!

5. I looooove these bracelets! They are so pretty and feminine. It looks great on you and I know you have been looking for one for awhile. I like how every pairs their inclusion bracelets with a gold chain/bangle. So classy!

6. Love those pretty bracelets! I never heard of them before this forum. Yours is lovely and looks great on your wrist with the other bracelet! Congrats.

7. Oh, it looks wonderful on you. Congrats on your great find!

8. Cristina! It looks GORGEOUS!!!:love: CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

9. Thanks, guys! I'm thrilled that I found one! :wlae: There was a pink one on eBay this past Saturday with a great BIN price. I was going to get it when I got back from lunch with my grandparents, but someone had alrea[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]dy bought it![/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
    If I get another one, I think it will be the black PM. It would look cool with the yellow :supacool:

10. MMMM, now I hate to say this....but, I feel I should.....I maybe would continue to look for the pink, because black and yellow bracelets together would maybe look a little bumblebeeish. Kwim?? Just my opinon of course!!!! But, I just wanted to suggest that to you. Yellow and pink go good together though, and yellow and beige. Well, I just wanted to throw that out there cause some people think that of yellow and black together....kind of like that whole black and orange halloweeny thing.

Edited to say: Of course I could be off MY rocker, so please, just trying to be helpful!!!

11. It's beautiful! Enjoy it, Cristina!

12. Gorgeous Cristina !

13. Heehee, I don't mind that you said that :lol: I like both combinations of yellow and black, and orange an[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]d black. As long as the yellow an[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]d orange aren't [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]day-glo neon, I like the way it looks :wlae: LOL [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]don't feel ba[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]d for saying it, it's just your opinion! But I am weir[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]d when it comes to colors. I har[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]dly ever match :p [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

14. I am so happy for you Christina, you love yellow..
    Congrats it's gorgeous !!

15. hey Cristina - loving the new LV bracelet/bangle!!!